Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    Have you seen this: http://ashtonpress.net/cartoons/andrharperlied.jpg ?

ETA: Aww crap. Paste it into your browser.
    May I say with great humility that that is *MY* cartoon, as in I told Leah what I wanted and she drew it for me.... I gave the original to Michael at one of the cons last summer.

:reens::

Dana Jeanne
    Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      You can't start something just as she has to leave!

In Kerri's name I step forth and see your leather jacket and raise you a new siggie and some naked chest...

Thank you, Bling. I appreciate you stepping in in my place. The new siggie is great. Yours, too Jilly. Loverly thunking while i was away. Later! Pizza's here!

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
        May I say with great humility that that is *MY* cartoon, as in I told Leah what I wanted and she drew it for me.... I gave the original to Michael at one of the cons last summer.

Dana Jeanne
        Grounded is without a doubt my favouite of Leah's cartoons. I don't find all of them funny (they are all well drawn, Leah's been about fandom for years - the first fanart of hers I remember was Blakes 7 and I think it was when the show was on the air so, gosh, that's back in the 70's or early 80's) but quite a few tickle my funny bone. But Grounded is just perfect.

link to Grounded by Leah Rosenthal
        sigpic

Comment

Jack being Jack, he may be unwilling to negotiate over the return of his archeologist...

http://members.cox.net/sgode/FC1.jpg
          To Whom it May Concern:

We are currently holding your archeologist at an undisclosed location.
          Though we are not willing to relinquish him entirely, we may be able to negotiate shared custody under certain terms.
          They are as follows:

1)We retain custody on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, every other weekend, and most nationally recognized holidays

2)No less than 20 bags of Dove chocolate be delivered to Hussie Pond every other week

3)We retain the right to return him with or without clothing

4)We offer no explanation of any physical markings, or why he may be returned in a pleasant state of exhaustion

5)We HAVE big honkin space buns--er GUNS

As an act of good faith, we offer this picture as proof of life, and ask that your answer be left on the large rock pile on the north shore of said pond, by sunset tomorrow. Thank you. ~Famed and Unrelenting Hussies of The Pond

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
            I agree with you.

I love this adventure that they have taken us on. I almost hate to see Daniel find her. But then I am sure that there are more adventures out there just waiting for Daniel to find.

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne

Dana Jeanne
              Kudos, DJ, it makes me laugh every time I see it. I bet they both found it funny too.

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                To Whom it May Concern:

We are currently holding your archeologist at an undisclosed location.
                Though we are not willing to relinquish him entirely, we may be able to negotiate shared custody under certain terms.
                They are as follows:

1)We retain custody on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, every other weekend, and most nationally recognized holidays

2)No less than 20 bags of Dove chocolate be delivered to Hussie Pond every other week

3)We retain the right to return him with or without clothing

4)We offer no explanation of any physical markings, or why he may be returned in a pleasant state of exhaustion

5)We HAVE big honkin space buns--er GUNS

As an act of good faith, we offer this picture as proof of life, and ask that your answer be left on the large rock pile on the north shore of said pond, by sunset tomorrow. Thank you. ~Famed and Unrelenting Hussies of The Pond

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...iehn/30406.jpg
                I think Ang just nominated herself for Official Hussy PR Rep.

Comment

OMG!!! They do come see what internet hussies are doing!!! The opening shot has a cart of fruit with a very prominently displayed pineapple roll through the scene followed immediately by Daniel's entrance! Co-inky-dink?? No bloody way!! *goes back to the telly cackling insanely*

Comment

OMG!!! They do come see what internet hussies are doing!!! The opening shot has a cart of fruit with a very prominently displayed pineapple roll through the scene followed immediately by Daniel's entrance! Co-inky-dink?? No bloody way!! *goes back to the telly cackling insanely*
                    HUSH!!! I'm taping it because hubby's not home yet!!! HUSH!!!!

ETA: Tho thinking about it, doesn't one of the directors stick a pineapple in every ep he directs? I remember hearing it one commentaries. Is it Martin Wood?
                    Last edited by Jillybiehn; 21 January 2005, 04:23 PM.

Comment

HUSH!!! I'm taping it because hubby's not home yet!!! HUSH!!!!
                      No more from me! Promise. But why aren't you watching???

And why is there no running spoiler thread? At trekBBS we always had one and I've never seen one here...

Comment

Apparently she has decided to delay the bandana marathon; maybe she knew we would support each other during the onslought

Daniel has tears in his eyes just thinking about it
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          Apparently she has decided to delay the bandana marathon; maybe she knew we would support each other during the onslought

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...igpic/dj63.jpg

Daniel has tears in his eyes just thinking about it
                          Like any good tactician, I'm utilizing the element of surprise...

Comment

ETA: Tho thinking about it, doesn't one of the directors stick a pineapple in every ep he directs? I remember hearing it one commentaries. Is it Martin Wood?
                            I think it's Damien Kindler. I think. I can't find who directed this ep though and I dont' remember what it said. But I think it's him.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                              I think it's just our way of trying to catch up to those RDA thunkers.
                              *waves hands* you rang.

Psst, did she say something about me?
                              sigpic

Comment

No more from me! Promise. But why aren't you watching???

And why is there no running spoiler thread? At trekBBS we always had one and I've never seen one here...
                                Cuz I'm taping it and we'll watch it later after Enterprise. And now I'll know to look for our pineapple.

Comment

Working...
                                X