Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning, all!
    Don't mind me....a little foggy over my coffee this morning, so I don't have any original double-thunk...but it's still righteous double-thunk, methinks...

Anyway...I'm off to obtain the medical records for my dogs...and hope that my car can carry that much weight... Hope you all have a great and thunkful morning...

Comment

crikey! 24 hrs = about 7 pages of posts........*thud*.....
      lovely............the 'super danny' and 'search for jilly' were hilarious!

Bling,FF,DJF: you guys put up some lovely pics back around p.317-318...I borrowed a few, so long as you guys don't mind. I am hoping to do a daniel sketch and I need inspiration (and a pic to draw from)....hence borrowing of said pictures....*grins*

courtesy of wirthless

Comment

Originally posted by randomfancy
        lovely............the 'super danny' and 'search for jilly' were hilarious!

Bling,FF,DJF: you guys put up some lovely pics back around p.317-318...I borrowed a few, so long as you guys don't mind. I am hoping to do a daniel sketch and I need inspiration (and a pic to draw from)....hence borrowing of said pictures....*grins*
        I don't have a problem with it, as I'm sure bling and FF don't either. I think we all snag a few of each others every once in a while. We see a favorite and have to have it for our own.
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          Happens that I am...

http://members.cox.net/sgode/no%20more%20pineapple3.jpg

blingy (who has had too much to drink and thinks everything is funny )
          Woo-hoo!! Very nice. Very nice, indeed.

Oh, and on with the countdown...

http://www/geocities.com/switch842/PU_Day7
          Last edited by Switch42; 21 January 2005, 06:25 AM. Reason: It's too early to worry about spelling...

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
            Woo-hoo!! Very nice. Very nice, indeed.

Oh, and on with the countdown...

http://www/geocities.com/switch842/PU_Day7
            Thanks Kerri! I don't know about very nice but I think the begging is pretty amusing. I had way too much wine last night.

randomfancy, I certainly don't mind if you snurch piccies. I even take requests, limited right now though to seasons 1,2, and 7.

Comment

Originally posted by randomfancy
              Go back and look at the pages leading up to post #2000. I think we had eleven pages that day.

Comment

Thanks Kerri! I don't know about very nice but I think the begging is pretty amusing. I had way too much wine last night.

randomfancy, I certainly don't mind if you snurch piccies. I even take requests, limited right now though to seasons 1,2, and 7.

and I have seasons 3,4,5 and 7. and with Kerri (we know she has 6 because of the ascension sweater pics yesterday) we have you covered for any episode. My only constant is time.

Which reminds me, Daniel is trying to help me decide what series to do next.

sigpic

Comment

Go back and look at the pages leading up to post #2000. I think we had eleven pages that day.
                  I think it's just our way of trying to catch up to those RDA thunkers.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                    and I have seasons 3,4,5 and 7. and with Kerri (we know she has 6 because of the ascension sweater pics yesterday) we have you covered for any episode.
                    Plus, I also have Michael's appearance on Andromeda's "Day of Judgment, Day of Wrath." Unfortunately, I am currently experiencing technical difficulties with that particular DVD. Grr. But as soon as I can get it to work, you can bet they'll be pics galore!!

And, I don't mind if you snurch either. That's what we're her for, right?

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                      Plus, I also have Michael's appearance on Andromeda's "Day of Judgment, Day of Wrath." Unfortunately, I am currently experiencing technical difficulties with that particular DVD. Grr. But as soon as I can get it to work, you can bet they'll be pics galore!!

And, I don't mind if you snurch either. That's what we're her for, right?

Kerri
                      Come to think of it and if I actually get around to it, I have StarCrossed, and the movies Door to Door, Suddenly Naked, and one of the Twilight Zone episodes on my DVR recorder. I just need to get them on DVD to play on my computer to get caps of him.

sigpic

Comment

Come to think of it and if I actually get around to it, I have StarCrossed, and the movies Door to Door, Suddenly Naked, and one of the Twilight Zone episodes on my DVR recorder. I just need to get them on DVD to play on my computer to get caps of him.
                        Now that you've let on that you're HOARDING you know we're going to nag you to death till we see some pix right...

Comment

Now that you've let on that you're HOARDING you know we're going to nag you to death till we see some pix right...

http://members.cox.net/sgode/Chimera14.jpg
                          I know, I know. It's that time thing. Only 24 hrs in a day, not enough time to work, thunk, take care of the family, thunk....... (you realize it's bad enough I'm here and not working at the moment, don't you)

sigpic

Comment

I know, I know. It's that time thing. Only 24 hrs in a day, not enough time to work, thunk, take care of the family, thunk....... (you realize it's bad enough I'm here and not working at the moment, don't you)
                            Nag...

Nag...

Nag...

Nag...

Actually, I have to figure out what series I'M going to do as the DVD-ROM is sposed to arrive today... Maybe Sumuru...if nobody has blatent objections to chin gerbils...
                            ETA: *sigh* DHL sez package won't arrive until Monday. *sulk*

Comment

I know! And besides, back in that run of posts to 2000, I recall posting a short essay on the joys of anticipation...

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                                Nag...

Nag...

Nag...

Nag...

Actually, I have to figure out what series I'M going to do as the DVD-ROM is sposed to arrive today... Maybe Sumuru...if nobody has blatent objections to chin gerbils...

LOL!

I find the biceps more than compensation for objectionable whiskers...So, um...Nag?

Comment

Working...
                                X