Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    Super Daniel and Super Jack, what more could a gal ask for.

Nothing, nothing at all *THUNK*
    sigpic

Comment

Despite Jack's best efforts to keep Daniel under his thumb, Danny was soon taken in and questioned by the Soviets. (Who, unbeknownst to Danny, were looking for her, too)
      (Looooong story....Don't ask...)

After another lightning-fast clothing change, he explained to them that one moment she was there, then *poof*

Alas, they didn't believe him, and he was forced to resort to threats of violence in order to continue his relentless search...

D:"You let me go, or I'll be forced to either thunk you in the head with my gun, or shoot you with my glasses!"
      He demanded...
      (He was very very tired at this point, so before he'd actually uttered the threat, it made perfect sense at the time...)

Comment

Bling and Wirthless; loving the where's Jilly story.

sigpic

Comment

Nice pics, everyone.

I had a talented soul make me a Blindfolded Daniel icon for my Live Journal with the words Can I feed him pineapple on it. Yep, I've got a fetish.

Comment

Afternoon, all. Thanks for all the good luck wishes. The interview went very well. I may be called back for a third next week. The only thing that concerns me a bit, is that the beginning of the job is all commission. But, I think I could do it well enough where that's not a problem.

Anywho, I think I think I'll start the Abyss show later this evening (after dinner). And I think I'm really close to 200 posts, so we'll do a short series of Kerri's faves to get there. Then I'll make some chesseburgers and be back with the white sweater of ascended power.

Oh, BTW, loving all the posts from this afternoon (Super Daniel is scrumptious) and the Lost Jilly series is fabu-lous!

Kerri

Comment

198....(let's make it a two-fer)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                  Nice pics, everyone.

I had a talented soul make me a Blindfolded Daniel icon for my Live Journal with the words Can I feed him pineapple on it. Yep, I've got a fetish.
                  It's like a viral fetish cause I've got it now too. And I've got a buncha EVO pix crying out to be a wallpaper for you and other like-minded souls if I can drag my muse out of the French Quarter and put her filthy little mind to work with my meagre photoshopping skills.

Comment

200!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      It's like a viral fetish cause I've got it now too. And I've got a buncha EVO pix crying out to be a wallpaper for you and other like-minded souls if I can drag my muse out of the French Quarter and put her filthy little mind to work with my meagre photoshopping skills.
                      Oooooooooo!! I shall be anxiously awaiting the creating of said wallpaper.

Kerri

Are you done yet? Hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                        WOO-HOO!! Nice run to two hundred there Kerri! I LOVE that set of piccies. *THUNK*

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                          Oooooooooo!! I shall be anxiously awaiting the creating of said wallpaper.

Kerri

Are you done yet? Hehe
                          LOL! All good things to those who wait, dear...

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS ON #200 KERRI
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                              Jilly and Daniel. Alone in a room. Sturdy horizontal surface. Like she'd EVER walk out that door...

http://members.cox.net/sgode/goofingoff.jpg
                              Yeah, but I left a trail of candy bars for him to follow back to the hotel.

P.S. Yey Kerri, and how'd the interview(s) go? Oh, never mind. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
                              Last edited by Jillybiehn; 20 January 2005, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Having Jilly FINALLY back safely in his harem, Danny falls flat from exhaustion, and gets some much needed, (if not dream-riddled) sleep...

WELCOME BACK JILLY!!!

THE END

Comment

Working...
                                X