No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see I missed some good thunking over the weekend. I had lots of fun catching up!!!

I'm too tired though to go find something to post.

Maybe later.....
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
      Ya mean....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...hn/7x11e11.jpg

These wrists?...../\ /\

Oh yeah!

I just finished Orpheus and I'm sorry I didn't find any wrist-y shots for us Foxie. Much other good stuff tho...like this bit where he recalls stuff from being ascended. V.dramatic!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
        I see I missed some good thunking over the weekend. I had lots of fun catching up!!!

I'm too tired though to go find something to post.

Maybe later.....
        You had a good weekend I hope?

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          You had a good weekend I hope?

http://members.cox.net/sgode/Orpheus25.jpg
          The weekend was very nice. The chaos of the family was even fun. Though it did cause my meeting up with Tame about 2 hours late. She was great about it though.

I already miss the nice weather they were having. It was in the 70's and sunny and we came home to cold and wet (I'm guessing in the 40's). That pic of Daniel helped warm me right up.
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

This is one of my favorite photos of Michael Shanks as Daniel Jackson. He looks so....darn sweet! Thanks, Bling! So you got my Clinton joke. I know you listen to the news. Make love not war! Hey can someone translate that into latin? I'll make it my sig. And add it to my clan motto.
            Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
              This is one of my favorite photos of Michael Shanks as Daniel Jackson. He looks so....darn sweet! Thanks, Bling! So you got my Clinton joke. I know you listen to the news. Make love not war! Hey can someone translate that into latin? I'll make it my sig. And add it to my clan motto.
              I like that one because it looks so warm, and it's so darn cold where I am.

I just got this one from Fallen, to treat my profile addiction...It looks warm to me too...*shiver, sigh*

Comment

*GASP!* ON PAGE TWO!

sigpic

Comment

Just caught Stargate Secrets Revealed. The parts with Daniel and Vala had me ROTFLMAO! Can't wait to see Prometheus Unbound.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    A double-thunk with double dimples! NICE save Klig!

Did you see the present I gave you a few pages back even though you decided to blame everything on me in absentia?

Comment

A double-thunk with double dimples! NICE save Klig!

Did you see the present I gave you a few pages back even though you decided to blame everything on me in absentia?
                      Holy crap no! I am going now to look for it. You know I was just kidding...right...right?
                      sigpic

Comment

Bling!

Its...its...its...oh forget it; my brain is a totally fried right now in a great way! Thank you soooooooo sooooooooo much *THUNKS DEAD AWAY*
                        sigpic

Comment

Holy crap no! I am going now to look for it. You know I was just kidding...right...right?
                          Of course I know you were kidding, you goose! You've seen what it takes to get my panties in a bunch and that wasn't it.

I'm glad you like your present. I was looking at the Director's Series stuff and saw that and knew you needed it.

Another from Orpheus...

Comment

I'm glad you like your present. I was looking at the Director's Series stuff and saw that and knew you needed it.

Another from Orpheus...

Oh yes, I definitely needed it.

sigpic

Comment

Lip smacking good for ya huh?

Another pretty profile from Fallen. I think I'm binging on profiles...

Comment

Lip smacking good for ya huh?
                                Oh yeah!

Another pretty profile from Fallen. I think I'm binging on profiles...

I am a profile fanatic; both MS and RDA!

A little body language shot.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X