Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    I think Daniel has become much more thunk worthy in the later seasons of SG1. He has buffed up nicely as you can see from these pictures DJF has posted. Yes, very nicely...
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
      I think Daniel has become much more thunk worthy in the later seasons of SG1. He has buffed up nicely as you can see from these pictures DJF has posted. Yes, very nicely...

MACHO MACHO MAN i want to workout with that MACHO MAN!

THUNK WORTHY PICS
      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

I have a few more, but I think I just overloaded you. I hope you can function after those....I had a hard time functioning just trying to get them for you.

I'll post some more later.

i wouold answer, but i'm currently passed out and drooling on the floor (i'm typing this through my immense pyschic powers). Oh my goodness, he is so cute, so sexy, it's all too much..going dizzy..passing out again.....thunk!
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          i wouold answer, but i'm currently passed out and drooling on the floor (i'm typing this through my immense pyschic powers). Oh my goodness, he is so cute, so sexy, it's all too much..going dizzy..passing out again.....thunk!
          I'm wondering if I post those pics just a little too much at one time. Not sure you gals can handle the volume.
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I'm wondering if I post those pics just a little too much at one time. Not sure you gals can handle the volume.
            did someone say LIFEBOAT IS NEXT up

or do we get to workout with DANIEL in ORPHEUS

enjoying the show by the way THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL PICS!
            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

I'm planning Lifeboat first, but might be able to get to Orpheus workout pics in there too.

sigpic

Comment

nope, i can handle any volume of daniel you can throw at me....i get a little dizzy and weak at first, but my strength soon returns, along with my power of speech

Comment

Isn't it time for another buff Daniel picture? Hey, I don't know where to find any of him so that's why I come here to look!
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Isn't it time for another buff Daniel picture? Hey, I don't know where to find any of him so that's why I come here to look!
                    I have to wait until the rest of the family leaves for school and work.. I don't want them to see me when I'm capturing the pics.. (it's not a pretty site )

sigpic

Comment

I have to wait until the rest of the family leaves for school and work.. I don't want them to see me when I'm capturing the pics.. (it's not a pretty site )
                      I have no idea how any of this works...why isn't it pretty capturing pics of Daniel??? Sounds like fun to me.
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

I have no idea how any of this works...why isn't it pretty capturing pics of Daniel??? Sounds like fun to me.
                        i think the drool, the constant passing out, the painfully obvious thunking and the cries of 'daniel, you gorgeous hunk of manflash, kiss me now!' may be a bit disturbing to DJF's family.

Comment

i think the drool, the constant passing out, the painfully obvious thunking and the cries of 'daniel, you gorgeous hunk of manflash, kiss me now!' may be a bit disturbing to DJF's family.
                          Yes, I can see how that would be a bit unsettling to one's loved ones.
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Yes, I can see how that would be a bit unsettling to one's loved ones.

another fine reason to live alone..i can thunk as loud as i like...

Comment

That's also why it's difficult to watch SG-1 with the family.

sigpic

Comment

LMAO!

Till the Screencaps come how 'bout some biceps from the episode previews?

Comment

Working...
                                X