Comment

This is for Bling. Thanks again! ::HUGS::

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
        This is for Bling. Thanks again! ::HUGS::

http://images.snapfish.com/3428%3A4%...A85%3A78ot1lsi

Kerri
        Mmmm. Beefcake for King Cake...that's not a bad trade.

Comment

Daniel is looking for the hussies!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/.../dj142fall.jpg
            They're all napping through the football game. Getting to 6000 posts is hard work.

Comment

I'm here! *waves*
              (But I have to go back to...no, nor the thesis this time...gotta work as well...mark stupid translation tests of students...*groan* fantasising about something else....)

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
              Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
              ~CELLO!~
              ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

Oops! A bit o'whump crept in there...
                Uh...er...took me by surprise...shouldn't be reading posts backwards...*THUNK*

~CELLO!~

Comment

He had that dream again...where all the hussies were chasing him...And it disturbed him. But in a very pleasing way.

Comment

[center]
                    We're here, we're just busy doing Saturday night things.
                    In my case, sat with iBook and bottle of toothsome red wine - pressie from one of my sub contractors at xmas.
                    Nothing on TV so I watched Resurrection and Inauguration, the last two of season seven I hadn't seen. And Amanda Tapping's Beyond the Gate - I don't always like what TPTB do with Sam but Amanda is adorable and funny and clever and sweet and I love listening to her.

And here's a sweet picture, stollen shamelessly from the long suffering jackslashdaniel site, who must be sick of people pinching their hard work, I've got to get a media player I can make screen caps from - what is the point of spiffy computer if I can't utillise it for nefarious purpose?

Last edited by Frostfox; 15 January 2005, 03:36 PM. Reason: edit for spelling, red wine hitting the spot!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                      They're all napping through the football game. Getting to 6000 posts is hard work.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...n/5e8f8050.jpg
                      Football game -- FOOTBALL GAME!!!! Passing up Daniel for a football game!

Who's winning?
                      sigpic

Comment

Who's winning?

Bad! Both of you! Bad Bad Bad!

Comment

Well, yeah, when the players look like the guy in the middle...

Jeeze...and it's not like there's any HOCKEY GAMES ON!!!
                          Last edited by wirthless; 15 January 2005, 04:08 PM. Reason: Forgot my initial argument....oops!

Comment

There doesn't seem to be much activity here today. It's cold and icy where I am, so thought a nice photo of Daniel would warm me up. I hope you're all having a great Saturday!

Mmmm.
                            OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

No football here, it's the middle of the night after all! I'm content just looking at all the nice piccies around here as soon as my work has bored me enough....ie every five seconds!

~CELLO!~

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
                                There doesn't seem to be much activity here today. It's cold and icy where I am, so thought a nice photo of Daniel would warm me up. I hope you're all having a great Saturday!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...n/55past04.jpg

Mmmm.
                                Thanks - it's cold here as well (Germany) - pics work better than hot chocolate with marshmallows!

~CELLO!~

Comment

Working...
                                X