Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OregonJen
    *lowers head, embarrassed*

See! I told you I was dense. Thanks for explaining it to me!

Well, can't post without a photo, so.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Shankseyes.jpg

We're watching you!

Guess I'd better finish work though - almost time to go home!! Yippeeeee!
    Jen; not dense, we all had to be new once. Fire away with any questions you might have. Someone will jump in and answer ASAP.

sigpic

Comment

Well hussies. I won't be seeing you for a few days. I'm going out of town for the weekend and won't be able to get back here until Monday afternoon. I'm excited I'm going to meet Tame Saturday. It will be fun to meet someone from here in person.

Have a great weekend thunking.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
        Well hussies. I won't be seeing you for a few days. I'm going out of town for the weekend and won't be able to get back here until Monday afternoon. I'm excited I'm going to meet Tame Saturday. It will be fun to meet someone from here in person.

Have a great weekend thunking.

Have a great time DJF!!! Enjoy your night with Tame
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Have a great time DJF!!! Enjoy your night with Tame
          Second that! Have a nice weekend!

Comment

*grumbling* I wish I could go meet Tame (and everyone else) too *sulking*

I think I need some drooling to console me *takes Danny clone(s) into corner and sulks*

They all disrupted my SG schedule by having BSG on most of the night..... new eps next week tho!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
              new eps next week tho!
              And I'm just over the moon about that!

The break has been sheer torture, especially since the other areas have begun to talk about them.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                And I'm just over the moon about that!
                The break has been sheer torture, especially since the other areas have begun to talk about them.
                You guys will LOVE Prometheus Unbound. It's just a wonderful Daniel Thunkfest. PHRWOAR! is pretty much all I can say. Just thinking about it....ooo.. :-)

Kerri

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                  You guys will LOVE Prometheus Unbound. It's just a wonderful Daniel Thunkfest. PHRWOAR! is pretty much all I can say. Just thinking about it....ooo.. :-)

Kerri

Ya, see, there's that torturing thing again...

Comment

Jack:"Daniel! Could you just stop apparating and disapparating for, like, two seconds?"

Daniel: "La la la la...I can't hear you...."

(Hmm...not bad thunk, though...)

Comment

Don't mind /\her/\ she had to get up with the baby too early this morning. Well, every morning. For the past ten months or so. Splains a lot, don't it...

Thanks again to everyone for the congratulations. Kliggy, I'm very glad you survived all the boonies and bandanas. I was worried. Now on to 1800 and custom avatars! Nyah ah ah! [/snidely whiplash]

Don't know about you guys, but I could use some dimples this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                        Don't mind /\her/\ she had to get up with the baby too early this morning. Well, every morning. For the past ten months or so. Splains a lot, don't it...
                        Indeed. It's amazing what 10 months of sleep-deprivation will drive someone to do...

J: "Wow...that was some wild posting last night, eh?"

D: "Wore me out..."

J: "Ya' think? Off the record though, I kinda like the boonie..."

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          Jen; not dense, we all had to be new once. Fire away with any questions you might have. Someone will jump in and answer ASAP.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...c/dj137orp.jpg
                          Thanks for your kind understanding for a relative newbie - I appreciate it! Hope you all have a great weekend. I'll try to stop in periodically so I don't get too far behind on the postings. Enjoy!

Blessings!
                          Last edited by OregonJen; 07 March 2005, 11:21 AM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                          OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
                            Thanks for your kind understanding for a relative newbie - I appreciate it! Hope you all have a great weekend. I'll try to stop in periodically so I don't get too far behind on the postings. Enjoy!

Blessings!

Getting behind means getting many pages of thunk at once in the catching up. That can be fun too...

Comment

Page 2? *gasp!* Nono, bump, bumping up!

*alas, I have no pictures to add*

Comment

Originally posted by whisper99
                                Page 2? *gasp!* Nono, bump, bumping up!

*alas, I have no pictures to add*
                                I got your six!

Comment

Working...
                                X