No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the drop in blood pressure that caused that thunk may have even helped my migraine.
    Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    Well. Blingy, if it makes you feel any better in about eight posts I have to do my "Boonie/Bandana Run to 1000." Just be prepared.
    You know I'd never try to force a boonie pic out you, especially not when you're suffering a migraine. I could never be that cruel.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      You know I'd never try to force a boonie pic out you, especially not when you're suffering a migraine. I could never be that cruel.

Actually, I've been looking forward to it. Then I can retire all of those pics. Well, most of them.

You know, I just remembered that Prometheus Unbound is on two weeks from today...only seven days until new eps, and Leftenant Kennedy is on BSG tonight...maybe the wait won't be so bad. But this'll help:

Comment

It certainly helps flesh out the anatomy lesson on musculature.

When are you making the boonie/bandana run? I have to go do errands today and I don't wanna miss it!

I look at this at least once a day just for the giggle. How funny they are! Where did your pic of CJ bouncing on MS come from?

Comment

And a nice little Friday reminder for those of you feeling oppressed, stifled, exploited, subjugated or just downright crappy:

At least you're not being bounced on by Chris Judge.

Oh...I don't know...Would it really be so bad...?
          *in thoughtful imagining*

Comment

It certainly helps flesh out the anatomy lesson on musculature.

When are you making the boonie/bandana run? I have to go do errands today and I don't wanna miss it!

I look at this at least once a day just for the giggle. How funny they are! Where did your pic of CJ bouncing on MS come from?

Aren't they a riot? The pic is a screencap from The Lowdown before season 7, CJ invaded Shaksy's trailer.

I was gonna start with post 979 and work my way up to 999. I have a staff meeting in half an hour, and then a few last-minute registration details to take care of, so it may take a bit. Go forth and errand. Oh, and take this with you.

Comment

Aren't they a riot? The pic is a screencap from The Lowdown before season 7, CJ invaded Shaksy's trailer.

I was gonna start with post 979 and work my way up to 999. I have a staff meeting in half an hour, and then a few last-minute registration details to take care of, so it may take a bit. Go forth and errand. Oh, and take this with you.

Mmm, thunks. It's terribly cold outside and that definitely warms things up. Off I go!

Comment

Originally posted by wirthless
                Oh...I don't know...Would it really be so bad...?
                *in thoughtful imagining*
                YOU are incorrigible. To the nunnery with thee! For a spanking!

Oh, and while you're up, get him some more coffee, wouldja?

Comment

Actually, I've been looking forward to it. Then I can retire all of those pics. Well, most of them.

You know, I just remembered that Prometheus Unbound is on two weeks from today...only seven days until new eps, and Leftenant Kennedy is on BSG tonight...maybe the wait won't be so bad. But this'll help:

thunk
                  thud
                  and man he looks totally hot in this eps.
                  Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

YOU are incorrigible. To the nunnery with thee! For a spanking!

Oh, and while you're up, get him some more coffee, wouldja?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/jillybiehn/31602.jpg[/IMG]

Do they HAVE coffee at the nunnery??
                    I think not...

Sympathetic migraine...

Comment

thunk thunk thunk those perfect lips...
                      sigpic

Comment

*runs in panting* I've got it! I've got it!

I knew you would! yay!!

Comment

TGIF everyone!!!!

Dana Jeanne
                          Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Good morning, Ladies!! Happy Friday to all of you. I see you've already gotten us off to a wonderful start with multiple thunk-worthy pics of our favorite archeologist, but I just thought I'd put one in also.

Sorry it's so tiny. I'll have to look for a better one and add it in later. For now, however, work duties call. I hope you all have a great day!!

Blessings!
                            OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Just ran across this one buried deep in my folder. One of my fave eps. He's just all broad shoulders and slim hips and..yummy! Anyway, Happy Friday!!

Kerri

Comment

Man, it is slow in here today. What's the deal? I guess I'll just have to play with myself. OK. That sounds really bad, but you know what I mean. Ugh. It's just one of those days...

Maybe some multi-thunking will bring everyone out.

Comment

Working...
                                X