X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More hussy stories! More!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      *swooning* OMG! Have I seen this pic before?? Suit Daniel, with blue eyes and a touch of stubble *clutches desk*
      quick! help! I'm going over!....... *falls off chair*
      Ah...SuitDanny strikes again. The awesome power of that gorgoeus, muscled, greek-god body in a smart, arse hugging suit combined with Danny trying to look intelligent and succeding in looking cute or intense, or cute and intense, sort of cutense.

and then..he gets a bit scruffy, loosens the tie, undoes the top button, gets a little stubble, puts his hands into his pocket...and this hussy passes out in a puddle of her own drool (rather messy really..i should start watching stargate sitting in a paddling pool)
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        More hussy stories! More!
        Once upon a time, there lived a fair young man called Daniel. Now Daniel was cute. Daniel was intelligent. Daniel had a gorgeous smile that drove the young women bonkers, and Daniel had a fine way of wearing a suit. Or a vest. Or a tight black T-Shirt. Or nothing at all. And Daniel was well-beloved by aggressive young women with black hair all over the place.

But something was missing from his life.

What could it be? He pondered.

He was sure he had everything a young man wanted. He thought he'd check that..

Yep..he ahd everything..and yet..and yet...

Comment

And then he had an idea...he would go on a quest!

He carefully put on his boonie (which would be soon be lost when he realised it covered up his lovely thick hair)

and set off into the big wide world

Comment

He visited some very strange friends

and made some very strange new ones..

Comment

He faced some very dangerous situations...and fought them very bravely, and sexily..

But eventually he found a clue to what he sought in an Ancient Document...the Hussies charter..

'Well..the eyes I have. The scar I have. The gun bulge..the dimples....i have all of these. there's only one thing missing'

Comment

ack! how does it end?!?! Happily for the hussies I would hope

Comment

Not that is just not nice - to leave us hanging!
                  sigpic

Comment

He found what he needed quickly...and he saw what he needed almost straight away...

THE PANTS OF POWER!!!!!! he pulled them on. smiling slightly, he slipped his hands into the pockets...and pulled the pants tight across his bottom.

(and if anyone has a picture of this moment i'd be grateful, as i appear to have lost mine)

This was is. He was complete. He had the Pants of Power! and he knew the hussies would appreciate the wonderful they outlined his ...attributes. he strode towards a new life, a complete life, and a full life...

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                      He found what he needed quickly...and he saw what he needed almost straight away...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...jackficap6.jpg

THE PANTS OF POWER!!!!!! he pulled them on. smiling slightly, he slipped his hands into the pockets...and pulled the pants tight across his bottom.

(and if anyone has a picture of this moment i'd be grateful, as i appear to have lost mine)

This was is. He was complete. He had the Pants of Power! and he knew the hussies would appreciate the wonderful they outlined his ...attributes. he strode towards a new life, a complete life, and a full life...
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...jackficap4.jpg
                      That's right you missed my series "Absolute Daniel". It was shown right after "Daniel the Slave Boy Part 4"

But here you go .....

there's this one....
                      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

He was waiting for the Hussies when they arrived the next days to welcome him home..

he had been nervous, afraid that the Pants would fail him...but when they left..he knew they had appreciated the Pants of Power..and that his quest had been worthwhile

THE END!!! (was that last bit a little naughty?)

Comment

and then there's this one.....

I have several more, but I have to run and take the kid to violin lessons.
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                            That's right you missed my series "Absolute Daniel". It was shown right after "Daniel the Slave Boy Part 4"

But here you go .....

there's this one....
                            perfect! thank you, yes..that's the moment..the moment when daniel realises the Pants of Power can help him...can make him feel good..and will be appreciated by the Hussies

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              He was waiting for the Hussies when they arrived the next days to welcome him home..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...jackficap2.jpg

he had been nervous, afraid that the Pants would fail him...but when they left..he knew they had appreciated the Pants of Power..and that his quest had been worthwhile

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Daniel/sex.jpg

THE END!!! (was that last bit a little naughty?)
                              LMAO!! Lovely Story!!! The Pants of Power prevail!!

Naughty, eh? In what sense of the word?
                              Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                              Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                                Love this picture. He's so pretty-those eyes, those LIPS! Scrumptious. We need a smilie with it's tongue hanging out, drooling, just for this thread.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Working...
                                X