Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frostfox
    Ohhhh, yessss, my precioussss.

Oops, sorry, let my inner Golum out there.

Yes, Michelleb, just what I needed to know.
    And I assume Jack looked good too?

Spoiler:
    question
    WHO was to pick up WHO'S dry cleaning? Go on, feed my little slash bunnies... No one is looking.
    Spoiler:

sorry, smeagol, daniel was picking up his own dry cleaning

but yes, jack looked fine, as always..especially at the beginning in civilain clothes..cream pants, black short sleeved shirt
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
      Probably best you don't.

There's a serious lack of pics on this page...

Good idea Jilly.....change the subject. Pictures are good....very good!
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Probably best you don't.

There's a serious lack of pics on this page...

Let me help, then...

Comment

Here, the teapot post:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=5087

Speaking of SuitDanny...

Comment

Cute little song Jilly....and Daniel's eyes....oh my!
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
              Spoiler:

sorry, smeagol, daniel was picking up his own dry cleaning
              Aw, sulk. Thanks anyway, a floozy can live in hope.
              sigpic

Comment

you're bonkers but brilliant. in fact, you're all bonkers and brilliant. i love you all!!!

Speaking of SuitDanny...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...hn/3x03fg1.jpg[/QUOTE]

MMMM, SuitDanny

Comment

you're bonkers but brilliant. *snip*
                  You know, I get that a lot. There might some truth to it.

Meanwhile, the clones just look at me funny.

Comment

you mean the clones look at you like this?

or like this?

Comment

More like this...

Comment

Song...long story...came up last time Shells posted spoilers...I said something to the effect that I wasn't going to read them, I didn't care if he was naked in the rain singing I'm a little teapot. Eventually the lyrics to the song got changed, too.
                        Cheyanne Mountain Complex – outdoor parking lot main entrance.

It’s 6am in the morning. It’s lightly drizzling outside and a bit chilly. Normally, I’d be heading to the mountain at about this time…but I’ve been here since 5:30am. I need to be here to greet the morning shift change of the nurses before they head home. So, you may ask…why I need to be outside, in the cold, getting rained on all the while waiting for a half dozen nurses walking to their car? Well…it all has to do with a bet. A bet I happen to have lost. Now, I should have known better than to take that bet with Ferretti, but I was so sure Jack wouldn’t back down on wearing his dress blues around the mountain. Who knew I could be so wrong? Jack never wanted to be the ‘Man’…but now, not only does he have the job, he looks the part too.

Oh look…here they come. Two…four…yes, all six of the ladies. Ok, I can do this. This is easy. I’ve taken on System Lords…I can do this…ok…they’ve seen me. Let’s see…how does it go? Right, I remember now, gotta get one arm on my hip…the other straight out…I take a deep breath and start to sing, “I’m a little Teapot Short and Stout…this is my handle, this is my spout.’ God, I’m cold. Did I forget to mention part of the bet included I had to be standing in my socks and underwear? Oh yes...see, I told you I didn't think I would lose. *sigh* The rain is making everything stick...but at least it's cold so the nurses won't get quite the eyefull...It's amazing what the cold can do to you. I swear, this is the last time I make a bet with Ferretti.

I smile at the nurses as I get into the second verse...they're laughing...owell...at least it's nothing they haven't seen before. And at least they're the only ones, and if they happen to tell, I don't think anyone will believe them anyway. I mean really, it's not like me to do something like this, right? I'm a very serious person. Oh wait…is that a camera!? Oh my God…

Comment

*breathless from giggling* Too funny...! *giggle* "Is that a CAMERA?!" *giggle*

Comment

Oh wait…is that a camera!? Oh my God…
                            Daniel you're supposed to be smart. Of course Ferretti would arm them with a camera...
                            Last edited by blingaway; 11 January 2005, 02:09 PM. Reason: I'm supposed to know how to spell...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

Daniel you're suppose to be smart. Of course Ferretti would arm them with a camera...
                              It's when Jack comes marching round the corner he's going to get really embarrassed.
                              sigpic

Comment

*swooning* OMG! Have I seen this pic before?? Suit Daniel, with blue eyes and a touch of stubble *clutches desk*
                                quick! help! I'm going over!....... *falls off chair*

Comment

Working...
                                X