Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whisper99
    Oh my...wait...is there a wet Daniel in Full Alert? Oh my...
    I think DJ was referring to an earlier picture, but a wet Daniel is always welcome in ANY episode!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
      I think DJ was referring to an earlier picture, but a wet Daniel is always welcome in ANY episode!
      Ok, here's what I think should be a requirement on any future seasons of Stargate with Daniel Jackson in it...just like they have those eps with an overview of past episodes, they need to have one with Daniel wet, Daniel without a shirt and/or Daniel wearing nothing at all. I could deal with it all happening in one ep...though spreading it out amongst different episodes would be good too.

*getting my mind outta the gutter 'for it starts to get all pruney*

-Whisper

Comment

Full Alert Spoilers! (yes, there was droolage. yummy!!!)

Spoiler:

okay, there was a plot..but i ignored it, cos it was one of those NID things, and it was boring..but..

There was Daniel in green BDU's, being adorable..jack gave everyone jobs to do..except daniel....who said he had dry cleaning to pick up. it was a cute moment..

of course..there was daniel in black shirt and jeans...being action danny...puuurrrr.....

then....yes.. DANIEL IN A SUIT!!!!! yummylicious with nuts on!

it was so funny..he met the aggressive, bossy, dark haired, female russian captain (what's with all these aggressive, bossy dark haired women hitting on him lately?..hey, i fit that description...all i ask is one chance!!! just one chance!!!!) and he went into the charm offensive..chatting to her in russian, and ending with the dimpled smile. she heard his russian..and said they would talk in english...and his smile disappeared. poor danny! he can chat russian to me anytime. she then dragged him out for a meal, as any good hussy would (i'm sure she worshipped at the alter of Vala..)

later on, things got a bit rough..danny still wore the suit..but now the tie was loosened, and the top shirt buttons undone..as you all know, that is the look to send me totally bonkers, and make me melt into a thunked little puddle on the floor. i totally stopped following the plot at this point...which is good, cos it was a very dull, complicated plot..

but wait..it gets better...

danny beamed aboard the prometheus. and he ran round with a gun. that's right..Action Danny in a Suit.....there are no words to describe the utter, squealing, melting, spine-tingling, electrifying joy of that moment

is that what you wanted to know?
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

*sigh* How many minutes until new eps? HELP!

*hates Michelle*

Comment

Originally posted by whisper99
            Ok, here's what I think should be a requirement on any future seasons of Stargate with Daniel Jackson in it...just like they have those eps with an overview of past episodes, they need to have one with Daniel wet, Daniel without a shirt and/or Daniel wearing nothing at all. I could deal with it all happening in one ep...though spreading it out amongst different episodes would be good too.

*getting my mind outta the gutter 'for it starts to get all pruney*

-Whisper
            You know, judging by what we've had this season..ActionDanny, SuitDanny, all the wonderful things that happened to Danny in Prometheus Unbound..i seriously think they've been giving us Hussies what we want this season. )makes up for the shippy part of me being seriously let down)

Comment

*double sigh* can we just fast forward to the good parts.....
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                You know, judging by what we've had this season..ActionDanny, SuitDanny, all the wonderful things that happened to Danny in Prometheus Unbound..i seriously think they've been giving us Hussies what we want this season. )makes up for the shippy part of me being seriously let down)
                Yes, I think TPTB will look back upon Season 8 as their "Hussy Period." I'm still holding out for the nekkid wet teapot in Season 9.

Comment

Yes, I think TPTB will look back upon Season 8 as their "Hussy Period." I'm still holding out for the nekkid wet teapot in Season 9.
                  teapot????
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                    [/spoiler]

is that what you wanted to know?
                    Ohhhh, yessss, my precioussss.

Oops, sorry, let my inner Golum out there.

Yes, Michelleb, just what I needed to know.
                    And I assume Jack looked good too?

Spoiler question
                    WHO was to pick up WHO'S dry cleaning? Go on, feed my little slash bunnies... No one is looking.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                      teapot????
                      Song...long story...came up last time Shells posted spoilers...I said something to the effect that I wasn't going to read them, I didn't care if he was naked in the rain singing I'm a little teapot. Eventually the lyrics to the song got changed, too.

Comment

Song...long story...came up last time Shells posted spoilers...I said something to the effect that I wasn't going to read them, I didn't care if he was naked in the rain singing I'm a little teapot. Eventually the lyrics to the song got changed, too.
                        Oh. Yeah. That's what I thought.....NOT!!!! Does sound like an interesting story though.
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

ROFL @ Frosty's spoiler question...those darn bunnies...

Comment

ROFL @ Frosty's spoiler question...those darn bunnies...
                            ......I'm not even going to ask.
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Damn, this is what I miss, not being online all the time. think if i told my bosses this story, they'd let me on the internet? i'd be less irritated all the time...

Comment

Probably best you don't.

There's a serious lack of pics on this page...

Comment

Working...
                                X