Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    I'm off to my eye exam. Do not envy me the headache I will have when I'm dialated. But in the meantime
    thunk well, and dream of naked Daniels...

Just remember: the chocolate coating makes it go down easier.

Comment

I'm off to my eye exam. Do not envy me the headache I will have when I'm dialated. But in the meantime

Daniel is slipping a bit. I felt honor bound as an equal opportunity thunker to bring him up a bit.

Love this picture bling....I am always taken by this man's eyes. They are so expressive and beautiful.
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

There's something about a wet daniel..... <G> Are the Brits among us looking forward to Full Alert in one hour and 50 minutes from now? I'll be over at Our Stargate at noon listening...er reading the episode as the girls type it in for us.

Dana Jeanne
        Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
          There's something about a wet daniel..... <G> Are the Brits among us looking forward to Full Alert in one hour and 50 minutes from now? I'll be over at Our Stargate at noon listening...er reading the episode as the girls type it in for us.

Dana Jeanne
          I'm really hoping Beth remembers to tape it for me, I gave her the tape yesterday but she's astonishingly forgetful, and I didn'r remind her this afternoon.

Fingers crossed.
          sigpic

Comment

Dana Jeanne

Why do you torment us so??? Why does Skiffy torment us so?? It's just not fair. *weeps* *deep breath* Okay, better now!

I need a nap.

Comment

Why do you torment us so??? Why does Skiffy torment us so?? It's just not fair. *weeps* *deep breath* Okay, better now!

I need a nap.

Repeat to yourself: A week from Friday. A week from Friday.

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                Repeat to yourself: A week from Friday. A week from Friday.

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...iehn/11303.jpg

LOL! Jilly, you're good for my sanity.

ETA: when does the DVD arrive?

Comment

Glad I'm good for somebody's sanity. I seem to have lost mine.

Comment

Jilly, the new sig is wonderful, blingway is truely the sig goddess.

I think MS would be boggled by this thread.
                    I think Daniel would be utterly terrified!
                    sigpic

Comment

hey guys, know i haven't been around for a while, so many reasons why, just thought i'd give you a quick flash of sweet Daniel..

And i'll pop back after Full Alert to play...
                      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                        Jilly, the new sig is wonderful, blingway is truely the sig goddess.

I think MS would be boggled by this thread.
                        I think Daniel would be utterly terrified!
                        Thank you! She is a genius, isn't she?
                        Of course, the soup's only as good as the ingredients...or something like that. So it's gotta be good when you add
                        PRIME GRADE-A BEEF!

[/EmerilLagasse]

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          hey guys, know i haven't been around for a while, so many reasons why, just thought i'd give you a quick flash of sweet Daniel..

Poor baby, he looks so worried.

Let us know if our Daniel is particularly droolworthy (I think there is some suit wearing in this episode, always a plus point) please do.
                          sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ackficwoo9.jpg

Any good Daniel scenes in Full Alert yet???
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ackficwoo9.jpg

Phew! There you are! I was about to call Scotland Yard and have them track you down! Make sure you weren't dead in your flat being munched on by Alsatians, or something.

*prepares for onslaught of spoilers*

Comment

Dana Jeanne
                                Oh my...wait...is there a wet Daniel in Full Alert? Oh my...

Comment

Working...
                                X