Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    You do and I'll hurt you back!

Comment

My gun's bigger...

Comment

Why can 't we just be friends...?
        where I'm the friend who gets to wear silk and jewels and you get to be the friend who slaves in the mines

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          Why can 't we just be friends...?
          where I'm the friend who gets to wear silk and jewels and you get to be the friend who slaves in the mines
          How about I get to be the sane one and you get to be the crazy ex football player?

Comment

Bling, Jilly. You guys crack me up. I love visiting this thread if only to see what comments shall arise out of you. Thanks!

Comment

How about I get to be the sane one and you get to be the crazy ex football player?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...n/fb8b3b1f.jpg
              LOLOL! Jilly wins. Where on earth did that hysterical piccie come from??

Comment

Cribbed it from Ashton Press' Gatercon banner. Aren't they TOO FUNNY?!
                This last exchange DID give me an idea for a sitcom, though. Heh.

Comment

I made the mistake of coming here a few minutes before the end of a meeting I was actually running. Good thing I was on mute at the moment. I wouldn't want to explain why they heard a *thunk* and laughter. Thanks gals. It was great!!!
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                    Bling, Jilly. You guys crack me up. I love visiting this thread if only to see what comments shall arise out of you. Thanks!

http://images.snapfish.com/34285%3A8...%3C%3A94ot1lsi

Always glad to enliven someone's day! And always glad to see that /\ pic. Such a smile! *sigh*

Comment

[http://images.snapfish.com/34285%3A8...%3C%3A94ot1lsi
                      The worst part is we do it to entertain ourselves and aren't worried what you guys are thinking. But we sure crack ourselves up.

Comment

The worst part is we do it to entertain ourselves and aren't worried what you guys are thinking. But we sure crack ourselves up.
                        We do entertain ourselves don't we? But it's always nice to have collateral laughter,
                        especially on a Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                          We do entertain ourselves don't we? But it's always nice to have collateral laughter,
                          especially on a Monday.

Oh yeah. It is still Monday, isn't it...

Wonder if I can still get DJF in trouble in her meeting...

Comment

Oh yeah. It is still Monday, isn't it...

Wonder if I can still get DJF in trouble in her meeting...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...LostCity15.jpg
                            Sorry, but the meeting is over. But you sure are distracting me from getting the meeting minutes out. Thanks for the distract. Please feel free to do so anytime.

(and I have to say, that is one of my favorite pic to be disctracted with. I really wish I was that ancient device.)
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

THUNK!

I REALLY LIKE THAT SHIRT ON HIM!
                              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

My gun's bigger...

does size matter?
                                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Working...
                                X