No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drive-by thunk (thanks to whoever coined that)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Woo hoo! Blueiris delurked!!! *waves Hi*

Thunk you Kliggie for the scruffy Daniel pic! Mmmmmmmm! Oh look he's got the cutest smile right there too.... "Hello floor its nice to see you again, my you need a washing!"

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
      MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
        It is a little quiet in here so to liven things up here is my latest vid creation. I call it my Daniel/Jack THUNK VID. I just finished it last night. It is the last one on the page.

http://www.angelfire.com/scary/stargate/

Enjoy yourself but please take all the necessary safety precautions.

Feedback is really, really appreciated.
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...pics/62201.jpg
        Enjoyed the vid muchly You can never have too much Jack and Daniel in one vid as far as I'm concerned (er, unless slash is your thing )
        And I only have one bruise and a concussion from thunking right out of my chair..... (nah, I'm a safety first hussie, I came prepared)

Comment

Page two!
          Daniel is most disappointed!

filtched from the long suffering folks at jackslashdaniel who seem to have a knack for nice pics of MS.
          Last edited by Frostfox; 09 January 2005, 03:56 AM. Reason: edited for size
          sigpic

Comment

Morning all!

Comment

Afternoon here, just going dark, I've finished the house work, the house smells all clean and fresh, even opened windows to let the air in.

Death Knell is on Channel 4 (I'm only half watching as I have it on DVD) and Daniel (and all the boys, for that matter) is looking fetchingly worried about the missing Sam.

Now I'd better go close those windows or the bathroom will be cold when I go for my bath!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                Woo hoo! Blueiris delurked!!! *waves Hi*

What?? You never noticed me peeking around the corner, lurking about? I may spend most of my time in the Jack Thunk Zone, but I know how to put my big 'ol drool bucket on coasters and go visiting.
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                  Afternoon here, just going dark, I've finished the house work, the house smells all clean and fresh, even opened windows to let the air in.

Death Knell is on Channel 4 (I'm only half watching as I have it on DVD) and Daniel (and all the boys, for that matter) is looking fetchingly worried about the missing Sam.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/frostfox/56.jpg

Now I'd better go close those windows or the bathroom will be cold when I go for my bath!

Brr! No cold baths! I'm doing housework too, only with The Curse for company.

I tell ya, a girl gets a little Osiris in her and she goes straight for Daniel's neck every time...

ETA: Drool bucket on coasters! LOL!
                  Last edited by blingaway; 09 January 2005, 11:39 AM.

Comment

*GASP* Page 2 again! I'm so ashamed. Neither Daunte Culpepper or Randy Moss have blue eyes, and I'm way too involved with them today.

I'll win him over from hockey yet...

Comment

I think all the polythunkers need mobile drool buckets we can wheel from thread to thread.

Intensely beautiful eyes there, Jillybiehn, which episode is picture from?

FF
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                        I think all the polythunkers need mobile drool buckets we can wheel from thread to thread.

Intensely beautiful eyes there, Jillybiehn, which episode is picture from?

FF

Shh! Don't pester her! (American) Football fans get testy when you make them miss a '4th and inches'...

I have this one labeled from Enemies, looks like all the same gear. In Jilly's he's got the glasses on his shirt neck...

Comment

I feeling so guilty. I feel like I cheated on Michael. Last night I had a dream I was with Joe Flannigan. (no, not Shep, Joe) I was even thinking in my dream why was I here with Joe, I should be with Michael. But, boy was Joe sweet in my dream. Help me not feel so guilty.
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                            I feeling so guilty. I feel like I cheated on Michael. Last night I had a dream I was with Joe Flannigan. (no, not Shep, Joe) I was even thinking in my dream why was I here with Joe, I should be with Michael. But, boy was Joe sweet in my dream. Help me not feel so guilty.
                            Have some chocolate. *offers*

Guilt during the dream means you know better even when you're asleep. If the minute you lost conscious control of your thoughts, you went running after every other hottie without a second thought, then I'd worry.
                            Last edited by blingaway; 09 January 2005, 12:06 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Meant to put this in my last post and I don't feel like editing, again...

Comment

Sigh, little archaeologist lost... pretty boy... so distracting...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X