Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    I try to avoid spoilers too. I'm just really bad at trying to tell what the story might be just from pictures, so I go ahead and look. I guess I'm something like a respectable monogamous spoiler-partner, somewhere between spoiler-virgin and spoiler-whore.
    I, too, find it very hard to avoid spoilers, and usually just give in and look. Does that make me weak?

Comment

Hello Daniel thunkers. I usually hang out with the Jack thunkers, but I do lurk around here occasionally and enjoy the scenery.
      sigpic
      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
        Hello Daniel thunkers. I usually hang out with the Jack thunkers, but I do lurk around here occasionally and enjoy the scenery.
        We always appreciate polythunkers, a girl has to be versatile.

Me, I never succumb to the temptation to drool over RDA's assets, oh no...
        sigpic

Comment

glad you stopped by BlueIris. We do have fun around here as well. There are a few other RDA thunkers that enjoy the scenery here as well. And I've been know to hang out over in the RDA thread. I think I might even have a RDA clone somewhere around the house. I think all the Daniel clones I have have hidden RDA somewhere where I can't find him.
          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Maybe I'll just abscond with a Daniel clone. There seems to be quite a few and Jack needs someone to talk to when I hide him away from hubby.
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANA JEANNE!!!!!

My you get all you wish for!
              sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday Dana Jeanne!

Sorry that I can't post a nice pic, but I'm under medication (stupid dentists...) and can't think straight at the moment...

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                ~CELLO!~
                ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra

Sorry that I can't post a nice pic, but I'm under medication (stupid dentists...) and can't think straight at the moment...
                  I'm not sure looking at a hot sweaty Daniel will help clear your thoughts, but here he is for you anyway...

ETA: Hope you feel better soon Iskandra. Going to the dentist bites. Bad pun, sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                    I'm not sure looking at a hot sweaty Daniel will help clear your thoughts, but here he is for you anyway...

http://members.cox.net/mingode/bts4.jpg

ETA: Hope you feel better soon Iskandra. Going to the dentist bites. Bad pun, sorry!
                    Aw....now my thoughts are really scrambled...

I didn't really bite, it's actually a very good dentist, but as I'm panicky about dentists I didn't go for 15 years....meaning I've been a regular patient for the last two months for "restauration" - I looked like I swallowed a hamster two month ago...

but thanks for the pic....grunge Danny!

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                    Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                    ~CELLO!~
                    ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANA JEANNE!!!!!

My you get all you wish for!
                      Gosh that pic is lovely *swoons and drools*
                      I have the manip with this one and the one of RDA as the wallpaper on my home computer. I can sit and thunk without even having to connect to the internet!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        Gosh that pic is lovely *swoons and drools*
                        I have the manip with this one and the one of RDA as the wallpaper on my home computer. I can sit and thunk without even having to connect to the internet!
                        It's a stunning photo of RDA too, that pair of pictures are two of my favourites along with this one. Which is I think my absolute favourite shot of the pair of them.

Words fail me (a rare event).
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah. Lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                            Ah. Lovely.
                            Arn't they both.
                            sigpic

Comment

It's a stunning photo of RDA too, that pair of pictures are two of my favourites along with this one. Which is I think my absolute favourite shot of the pair of them.

They are standing so...so...so close together...oh my...need to bump up my A/C...*thunk*

Comment

Back from the zoo...Needing a thunk...

Comment

Working...
                                X