• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANA JEANNE

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      Should we really be plotting in public like this?

More 1969...

We didn't die?? Inconceivable!!
      *winks at jilly*

You keep on using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Comment

Indeed! Many happy returns, Dana Jeanne! Have a good birthday!

Last edited by Jillybiehn; 08 January 2005, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Hey, hussies, I got here this morning and Danny was on page 2! Shame on us! And where the heck IS everybody?! Blingy, I KNOW you don't need sleep. Oh well, guess I'll just have a little party all by myself.

Me and all my closest friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
            Hey, hussies, I got here this morning and Danny was on page 2! Shame on us! And where the heck IS everybody?! Blingy, I KNOW you don't need sleep. Oh well, guess I'll just have a little party all by myself.

Me and all my closest friends.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
            DANA JEANNE!
            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

You have such nice friends. Your Mama would approve. Oh wait, she already does. Nevermind.

Happy Birthday Dana Jeanne!!!!

Comment

There you are. Good morning.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                  Well, I'm sort of here. I'm kind of been in and out of the forum tonight. In a strange mood tonight. I think I've been all excited about getting the tickets this week for the Creation Con and the excitement of seeing MS, that I'm drained. Help!!!! Get me out of this rut I feel like I'm in.

woo hoo congrats DJ which con are you going to

you will enjoy the panals especially MS and CJ and the photo session is 15 seconds of pure heaven

and if you did the brekkie also enjoy
                  Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Good Morning! Here I am, but not for long. We're going to the zoo or geocaching or both here shortly. Can't start the day without a thunk tho...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      Good Morning! Here I am, but not for long. We're going to the zoo or geocaching or both here shortly. Can't start the day without a thunk tho...

I'm only here until hubby drags his butt out of bed. (He's the nite owl in our house.) Have fun at the zoo! (There's no zoo in New Orleans... LOL)

Comment

(There's no zoo in New Orleans... LOL)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ehn/ummido.jpg

Of course we don't have a zoo, we *are* the zoo!

Comment

I hear ya, I may only have one, but hubby & dog & cat make up for it.

Comment

Happy Birthday Dana Jeanne!!! Cheers!!!
                            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                              woo hoo congrats DJ which con are you going to

you will enjoy the panals especially MS and CJ and the photo session is 15 seconds of pure heaven

and if you did the brekkie also enjoy
                              We're going to Vancouver in April. It's one week before my birthday, so seeing MS is an early birthday present I'm really going to enjoy! I'm going up with Tame, ShipMum and Marimba.
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                                We're going to Vancouver in April. It's one week before my birthday, so seeing MS is an early birthday present I'm really going to enjoy! I'm going up with Tame, ShipMum and Marimba.
                                I hope you all have a splendid time - I am crap at getting myself together for stuff like that - I missed seeing Alexander Siddig when he was at a con 8 miles from where I lived - I was busy running an SF con 250 miles away.
                                It was a great con but the timing was rotten.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X