Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Should we really be plotting in public like this?

More 1969...

We didn't die?? Inconceivable!!
    *winks at jilly*

Hopefully A will never drop in here and find out.

A little more Abyss
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Hopefully A will never drop in here and find out.
      I think a visit by him is highly unlikely...

Daniel do you swear never to wear anything that obscures the viewing of your so biteable neck?
      Nyet?! Whaddya mean Nyet?!

Comment

I think a visit by him is highly unlikely...

Daniel do you swear never to wear anything that obscures the viewing of your so biteable neck?
        Nyet?! Whaddya mean Nyet?!

You mean he doesn't check in every day to see what we are up to?

I know this isn't exactly on topic, but I think this is the greatest cast picture. Apologies if it has been posted recently.
        sigpic

Comment

I know this isn't exactly on topic, but I think this is the greatest cast picture. Apologies if it has been posted recently.
          Even before I got to the bottom of your post, I was thinking 'what a great picture!' In all the promo pix it sure looks like they have a good time together.

This 1969 thing I've got going on is lasting longer than I expected. I guess we can only be glad I'm not on a boonie rampage, huh Klig?

Comment

If there's anybody lurking out there, y'all jump out and say boo!

Comment

Even before I got to the bottom of your post, I was thinking 'what a great picture!' In all the promo pix it sure looks like they have a good time together.

This 1969 thing I've got going on is lasting longer than I expected. I guess we can only be glad I'm not on a boonie rampage, huh Klig?

Yes, we can be very glad!!!! I think that is what I like most about it, they look totally relaxed and like they are having fun.

sigpic

Comment

Does that mean you are tired of my company Bling? Did you forget to shower this morning? I am not getting any work done here, btw.
                sigpic

Comment

BOO!
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                    Wha.... *falls of chair* you scared me Woohoo, DJF is here.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wha.... *falls of chair* you scared me Woohoo, DJF is here.
                      Well, I'm sort of here. I'm kind of been in and out of the forum tonight. In a strange mood tonight. I think I've been all excited about getting the tickets this week for the Creation Con and the excitement of seeing MS, that I'm drained. Help!!!! Get me out of this rut I feel like I'm in.

sigpic

Comment

Does that mean you are tired of my company Bling?
                        Of course not!! I just don't want anybody out there who might be new to be intimidated by our monopolization of the thread.

Howsabout a Poly Thunk?

Comment

Of course not!! I just don't want anybody out there who might be new to be intimidated by our monopolization of the thread.

a three for one deal!!!! I wonder if you can top it.

sigpic

Comment

You're baiting me, don't think I don't notice!

Comment

You took the words right out of my mouth! That was definitely a challenge Bling.

That was a lovely picture Bling.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna let my dude on the computer now. He needs to play Tetris for some silly reason. I might be back later...

Maybe I'll do the rising series of Daniel.

Comment

Working...
                                X