Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Yes well, some of them I'm quite proud of, and a few others are nearly pointless smut for the sake of smut.
    If it's smut for the sake of smut, then is it truly pointless?

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
      Ahem, I think I sort of overdid the resize...

Shall we try it again?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ox/tanktop.jpg
      That one's about 475 wide, and I find I can go as wide as 750 without stretching. That's pretty big tho. I only post (against the recommendations! ) really special ones, like Remiel and his weapon, The absolute power pants, ya know those kind in 750..

Try 600.
      Last edited by blingaway; 07 January 2005, 02:04 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

jackslashdaniel.com has got some niiiiiice screen caps up from The First Ones. Bring a droolbucket. Those eyes. *swoons*

Comment

I think I've watched 1969 three times this week. I always get a kick out of the granny glasses.

Comment

Where are all the pictures? Everybody's watching Atlantis aren't they? Oh well, it'll be just me and my 1969 review...

For Kligs...

Comment

And I guess I can own up to the bondage sig proliferation movement.
              I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say please feel free to proliferate some more.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub
                I know, I know that I'm supposed to cut out the img tags but... it's an Abyss cap and he's looking mighty fine! *sighs quietly*

Quick question... who do I complain to about the rep points thingee?!

THE FRAKKING SYSTEM WON'T LET ME!!

I know I should get out more but... I'm happy here, don't wanna go out there... it's too scary for a shallow gutter (Becky)monster such as my slashy self!

So everyone, please take this as a heartfelt 'THANK- YOU' from me to yous guys. Please - keep up the great work! And I will learn how to screencap - promise!
                Thanks very much Becky. I consider myself rep pointed.

Try venturing out slowly or lurking on a thread that looks interesting for a while to see the tone of the thread. That is usually the way I do it. I am very polite at first and then my sarcastic self rears its ugly head. Sometimes I even get away with it (like here).
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                  I just had to share this. Was just snurching DJF's Absolute Pants gallery when my cubicle mate (who also happens to be my Mum, who also happens to be an SG-1 fan, and would be an EOT like me, were she to join the Forum) caught sight of it. "Nice butt," she said. "Who is it?" Michael Shanks, Ma. "You're kidding! *closer look* That man has a fine a**." Yes, yes he does.

*EOT=Equal Opportunity Thunker
                  That is hysterical Jilly. Go Mum!

sigpic

Comment

Daniel looked mighty fine in vintage '69, but hiding that neck should be a state crime...Yeah yeah, I should take it to the rhyme thread, but Ancient don't allow no shipping or thunking.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                      Ahem, I think I sort of overdid the resize...

Shall we try it again?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ox/tanktop.jpg
                      Lovely FF, just lovely. Two for one.
                      sigpic

Comment

Where are all the pictures? Everybody's watching Atlantis aren't they? Oh well, it'll be just me and my 1969 review...

Awww shucks; thanks. I'm here, I'm here *waving both hands frantically*
                        sigpic

Comment

Daniel looked mighty fine in vintage '69, but hiding that neck should be a state crime...Yeah yeah, I should take it to the rhyme thread, but Ancient don't allow no shipping or thunking.

He is a little bit of a rhyme pooper that way, isn't he?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                            He is a little bit of a rhyme pooper that way, isn't he?

Yeah, but ya gotta admit, shipping and thunking are fairly niche pursuits. You and I and SS and DOJ and Hatusu could gang up on him one day and torment him with thunk pomes just for a little bit...

Love the highlight on his hair in this one.

Comment

Yeah, but ya gotta admit, shipping and thunking are fairly niche pursuits. You and I and SS and DOJ and Hatusu could gang up on him one day and torment him with thunk pomes just for a little bit...

Love the highlight on his hair in this one.

Sounds like a plan. Count me in.

Daniel must be thinking about one of our poems
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                Sounds like a plan. Count me in.

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...igpic/dj50.jpg

Daniel must be thinking about one of our poems
                                Should we really be plotting in public like this?

More 1969...

We didn't die?? Inconceivable!!
                                *winks at jilly*

Comment

Working...
                                X