Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    I really like this one...

I love how Daniel can angst even when evil.

"Yes, I'm going to take over the world.
    Yes I'm going to wipe out millions.
    Yes, it's going to hurt me more than it hurts you, sigh..."
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      Give your Mama a rep point from me!

And it's not just his backside that's so distractingly well-formed. From the waist down is just...sweet. His thighs are...mmm. Go look at 1969 there when they cross the road to flag down a ride:

Yeah, but you can't discredit the top part, either. That's where those damn blue eyes of his reside, and those nice arms, and the tummy with the scar...
      *woozy*
      Face it, he's all that and a bag of chips.

Last edited by Jillybiehn; 07 January 2005, 11:27 AM. Reason: stupid [img] tags...

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
        Yeah, but you can't discredit the top part, either. That's where those damn blue eyes of his reside, and those nice arms, and the tummy with the scar...

*woozy*
        Face it, he's all that and a bag of chips.

just how you like a man on his back and arms behind his head THUNK
        Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Haven't been able to thunk for the last few days -- out having lasik surgery -- but was happy to see so many lovely pics from "Absolute Power" on my return. What a wonderful way to test out my new eyesight!

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
            Haven't been able to thunk for the last few days -- out having lasik surgery -- but was happy to see so many lovely pics from "Absolute Power" on my return. What a wonderful way to test out my new eyesight!
            I'm glad I was able to be of service in your recovery. Pictures of Daniel are very good on the eyes. I prescribe that you view as many as possible each day to assist in your healing.
            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
              New eyes deserve a new piccie! (freshly snurched from www.jackslashdaniel.com )

Linky since it's from Good to be King, but really, it doesn't reveal much of anything except this really hard intense stare that'll make you weak in the knees...

*whimper*

Comment

Linky since it's from Good to be King, but really, it doesn't reveal much of anything except this really hard intense stare that'll make you weak in the knees...

*whimper*

Hah!
                That was the shot I looked at and thought, the girls will go wild for this one.

Swoons.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                  Hah!
                  That was the shot I looked at and thought, the girls will go wild for this one.

Swoons.
                  I hadn't even finished filching the rest. I knew I had to come IMMEDIATELY to post that one...

Comment

C'mon, bling, we're trying to remain spoiler virgins, but I had to sneak a peek at that pic. Oh yeah.

Chimera pics. Thanks! I had to watch it again last night for one reason: MS in a wife beater. There is a God. I believe I found my happy place.

See, I just don't watch Evolution, part 1.

Comment

Are you doing ok???
                      I am doing quite nicely!!!!!!!!! THANKS
                      sigpic
                      Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                        MS in a wife beater.
                        Blink?

Translation for this side of Atlantic, please.

FF
                        sigpic

Comment

and finally, cheers to you if you survived to the end

THREE CHEERS FOR DJ!!!!!!!

Thanks for all your lovely pics.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                            C'mon, bling, we're trying to remain spoiler virgins, but I had to sneak a peek at that pic. Oh yeah.
                            I try to avoid spoilers too. I'm just really bad at trying to tell what the story might be just from pictures, so I go ahead and look. I guess I'm something like a respectable monogamous spoiler-partner, somewhere between spoiler-virgin and spoiler-whore.

And that piccie just increases my anticipation, so it's good. They don't really need preview trailers. Just show the hussies that pic and we'll be there in droves, yes?

See, I just don't watch Evolution, part 1.
                            *snerk*

Comment

*whimper*

OMG!!!!!

THUNK!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                                Blink?

Translation for this side of Atlantic, please.

FF
                                What some people call the lovely white tank top.

Comment

Working...
                                X