No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL--- he even stuffs french fries in his mouth beautifully. One thing he does have in common with Daniel-- the speed of his speech. Whew! Isn't that one smokin' hot video though?!?!! I thought the actual questions were kind of lame, but who cares? The video was yummy!

DJ
    Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
      LOL--- he even stuffs french fries in his mouth beautifully. One thing he does have in common with Daniel-- the speed of his speech. Whew! Isn't that one smokin' hot video though?!?!! I thought the actual questions were kind of lame, but who cares? The video was yummy!

DJ

he does he beautifully doesn't he and love the laugh! and enjoyed how he said how he picks apart stuff he does all to he**! gonna have to watch it again and again and i can't save it hmmm have to think of how to do it!

we got you saying SMOKIN HOT knew it would happen!
      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Good Evening Gals. Guess what I'm watching now......

I can watch that scene over and over and over.........

THUNK!!!!!
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
          he does he beautifully doesn't he and love the laugh! and enjoyed how he said how he picks apart stuff he does all to he**! gonna have to watch it again and again and i can't save it hmmm have to think of how to do it!

we got you saying SMOKIN HOT knew it would happen!

saving it is easy
          do a search on your computer for *.mov (and if you went for high bandwidth option on files more than 6MB and less than 8MB)
          this will give you a list of files that were saved in your cache
          it saved on my computer as 6,712 KB

right-click the file in the search/find field that has that approx size, choose copy to, and save it to your "My documents" and then go hunt it down in "My Documents" and rename it...

that should do it for most folks on the windows side of the universe...

bb
          Last edited by brightbeak; 19 October 2004, 05:31 PM. Reason: guh! spelling booboos
          Bright Beak
          at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

Now that's an image to go to sleep on.... Whew!
            DJ

Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by brightbeak

saving it is easy
              do a search on your computer for *.mov (and if you went for high bandwidth option on files more than 6MB and less than 8MB)
              this will give you a list of files that were saved in your cache
              it saved on my computer as 6,712 KB

right-click the file in the search/find field that has that approx size, choose copy to, and save it to your "My documents" and then go hunt it down in "My Documents" and rename it...

that should do it for most folks on the windows side of the universe...

bb
              thanks for your help
              Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                Good Evening Gals. Guess what I'm watching now......

I can watch that scene over and over and over.........

THUNK!!!!!
                nekkid daniel thank you
                Sue

sigpic

Comment

Naked Daniel is okay, but I'm not real excited over it. I've only seen three eps from seven, but if I'm going to get the DVDs, it'll be for Evolution and Chimera. I've seen some screen caps for Evolution and I don't know about y'all, but Sleeveless Daniel with a blindfold on is about as hot as it gets.

Then there's Chimera where he's got the "wife beater" undershirt on in bed. Doesn't he also workout in the gym with it on as well? Okay, I really need to find a fan now.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

yep, I can always tell when someone's seen evolution, cos they stumble around saying 'daniel is so hot!!' I call it the MSSTL (Michael Shanks Stunned Thunk Look). And yes, dirty shirt..but not the blindfold, cos that covers up his gorgeous eyes.
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                      yep, I can always tell when someone's seen evolution, cos they stumble around saying 'daniel is so hot!!' I call it the MSSTL (Michael Shanks Stunned Thunk Look). And yes, dirty shirt..but not the blindfold, cos that covers up his gorgeous eyes.
                      I think you two Michelles have given me an idea of which show to do caps for today...
                      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

ooh, goody, Evolution caps!!! i do envy you, being able to do those, to freeze frame and capture daniel's lovely face..and arms, and chest and...<swoon>
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Doesn't he have on a brown shirt with a bandana and then I'm assuming later in the ep, he's only wearing the sleeveless shirt which has gotten dirty? I believe he gets injured as well from the pics I've seen. A little bit of Unshaven Daniel, too.

I believe that ep must be worth the price of the DVDs alone.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

If you want to see the cover of the Canadian TV Guide, go here: http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/news/news.shtml

DJ

Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                              Naked Daniel is okay, but I'm not real excited over it. I've only seen three eps from seven, but if I'm going to get the DVDs, it'll be for Evolution and Chimera. I've seen some screen caps for Evolution and I don't know about y'all, but Sleeveless Daniel with a blindfold on is about as hot as it gets.

Then there's Chimera where he's got the "wife beater" undershirt on in bed. Doesn't he also workout in the gym with it on as well? Okay, I really need to find a fan now.

Lisa Michelle
                              those are jeans he is wearing with the dirty white shirt and the blindfold and the bandana and the muscleshirt oughta know cause i got to see them up close still dirty at GATECON!

size 32 in waist in case you are curious in the jeans!

and chimera isn't he hot working out ah man love when he does those bicep crunches! and he sleeps loverly also
                              Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                                at a con i was at MICHAEL said PDL was thinking of a way to get the muscleshirt off him so he could they could escape you know use that but they went for the belt instead
                                Sue

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X