Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    I love the point where I made this pic. He bends his head down and swings back and then forward. I had to play it over and over and over and .......

The things you endure for us; what a woman!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      It is the broken toe effect Bling; it makes you unable to follow directions.
      Maybe it'll mend along with the toe then...Possibly not.

You were here early today. What gives?

Comment

Originally posted by bravesmom63
        Just make sure you have a friend with a video camera standing by 'cause I wanna see.
        Well, I should have three witnesses to the act. Tame, ShipMum and marimba are all going to be there.
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
          Well, I should have three witnesses to the act. Tame, ShipMum and marimba are all going to be there.

Will they be doing any groping too, or have you been elected the group representative?

Do we know the name of Michael's character in this?

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            Will they be doing any groping too, or have you been elected the group representative?

Do we know the name of Michael's character in this?
            I no one to compete against in that group. They would be fighting over RDA, if he was there. The really cool thing is that it's a week before my birthday. So the whole trip is an early birthday present to myself.

I didn't get to listen to the video, since I was in a meeting. I quietly watched it though.
            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

The really cool thing is that it's a week before my birthday. So the whole trip is an early birthday present to myself.
              Cool! Use your pending birthday to shamelessly weasel favors and goodies out of people.

I didn't get to listen to the video, since I was in a meeting. I quietly watched it though.
              Names weren't mentioned in the first clip and the second clip had actors credits but not a cast list. I want to see more of that monster cat!

Comment

Maybe it'll mend along with the toe then...Possibly not.

You were here early today. What gives?

You never know, it might mend, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

I just thought I should grace y'all with my presence earlier today. Actually, I got my chores done sooner.

sigpic

Comment

You never know, it might mend, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

I just thought I should grace y'all with my presence earlier today. Actually, I got my chores done sooner.

I'm a save the chores for tomorrow, eat dessert first kinda girl.

Mmmmm, dessert...

Comment

I'm a save the chores for tomorrow, eat dessert first kinda girl.

I kind of figured you for that kind of Nawlins girl. Remember I am a night owl by choice, not insomnia-induced. Did someone say dessert?

sigpic

Comment

I kind of figured you for that kind of Nawlins girl. Remember I am a night owl by choice, not insomnia-induced. Did someone say dessert?

New Orleans may not be the original home of the Sybarites, but it's where we all moved to when the tax base got out of hand.

Here's some candy for ya!

Comment

New Orleans may not be the original home of the Sybarites, but it's where we all moved to when the tax base got out of hand.

Oooooooooooooh, that is all I am capable of right now, well maybe mmmmmmmmmmm.
                        sigpic

Comment

When is the next "Stargate" convention in New Orleans? Should we start one? Even better...let's start our own Mardi Gras parade!

Just think of our lead float!
                          Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                            When is the next "Stargate" convention in New Orleans? Should we start one? Even better...let's start our own Mardi Gras parade!

Just think of our lead float!
                            And we can all stay at Bling's house. Being a southern gal, I know she would love the company!
                            sigpic

Comment

And we can all stay at Bling's house. Being a southern gal, I know she would love the company!
                              We've had guests for Mardi Gras the past five years running, so y'all would be welcome! I'll have to get the Sharpie marker and write on your arms where to send you back to when the police pick y'all up on Bourbon Street doing naughty things...

Comment

Exactly! At "Star Trek" conventions, the Klingons are well known as the party animals. Who do you think it would be at the New Orleans "Stargate" convention: the Jaffa, the Goa'uld or the Tau'ri?
                                Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Working...
                                X