Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    I did!!!! But I couldn't listen to the sound because I'm in a meeting. But I'll watch it again later.
    You and your meetings. Do they ever stop?

Comment

*giggling madly* Oh yes.
      *wanders off to view again, still giggling*

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
        ATTN MS THUNKERS!

Dana Jeanne
        Hey DJ do you suppose we could snaggle screencaps from those clips to post, or is that infringing? Don't want to infringe.

Comment

Aside from sigpics this page is devoid of pictures!! Un-Acceptable! </Beldar>

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
            Everybody FOLLOW THAT LINK!!!![/B]
            Wow!

*smile*

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
              Hey DJ do you suppose we could snaggle screencaps from those clips to post, or is that infringing? Don't want to infringe.
              The site has screencaps, and I haven't noticed them minding stuff I've snurched to post before...but it's prolly best to ask.

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah, back to the piccies...

Haven't seen much of wet Danny in a while...other than him singing in the rain...

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                  The site has screencaps, and I haven't noticed them minding stuff I've snurched to post before...but it's prolly best to ask.
                  Ya know, many folks go the ask forgivness route, but I think asking permission (if it's not plainly given already) makes better Karma.

Speaking of karma, have we been good enough to deserve SlaveBoy Part Four????

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah, back to the piccies...

Haven't seen much of wet Danny in a while...other than him singing in the rain...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...iehn/11303.jpg
                    I think mental images of particular merit should count toward the quota.

Comment

She said there's something BETTER than SB IV. I personally can't wait.
                      Last edited by Jillybiehn; 06 January 2005, 01:26 PM. Reason: I are a prowd gradyooit of Harvey's Skool fer the Illiterit... *rolls eyes*

Comment

While we are somewhat on the subject of Slave Boy, go here: http://www.salmonczar.net/motion.html and watch the Slave 4 U video. It is Britney Spears, but it's only 20 seconds and kinda funny. Anywho....

Kerri

Comment

Go ahead :-) If anyone asks just let them know where you got them.

Dana Jeanne
                          Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Dana Jeanne
                            She loves me.

ETA: DJ, the link to the screencaps seems to not be functioning, tho.

Comment

Dana Jeanne
                              Heavens, dear, we should just download the whole site, it's full of Shanksy goodness and force feed the rest of the board until they submit.

FF, always impressed by Dana's webpage.
                              sigpic

Comment

Gah! Must post piccies!

Evil Daniel told me to!

Comment

Working...
                                X