Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    *nods*

LOL! Okay then, that's a go for the collar, one bell to be added as needed.

When thirteen leering, drooling hussies came to bring him his morning coffee, Evil Daniel decided to have a word with the employment agency about tightening up the screening process on his household staff...

Don't forget to admonish him to NOT TOUCH STUFF on a regular basis. That always gets him into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
      Don't forget to admonish him to NOT TOUCH STUFF on a regular basis. That always gets him into trouble.
      But we still get to touch...um, stuff...right??

Comment

But we still get to touch...um, stuff...right??
        Just so long as it does get YOU into too much trouble.

Comment

Why do Thursdays always seem so S-L-O-W?

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
            Why do Thursdays always seem so S-L-O-W?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...iehn/11503.jpg
            Well, it always seems I'm too busy at work to deal with making screen caps. But just wait for the surprise I'm going to have.... (Slave Boy Part 4 is on hold for this one)
            No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

*plunks down in best seat on the couch, popcorn in hand, clone as footstool* K! I'm ready!

Comment

LOL! Okay then, that's a go for the collar, one bell to be added as needed.
                You sure about the collar idea?! While I can see it's... uses wouldn't it obscure that beautiful throat of his?

Obviously this is a subject that needs much research... *nods sagely* yep, plenty of research!

As for it being slow... it's back to 9pm finishes for me next Thursday (12 hours at work... ) so I shall see what I can do to enliven proceedings...
                Last edited by Bub-bub; 06 January 2005, 12:14 PM. Reason: I got distracted by Nemo!

Comment

ATTN MS THUNKERS!

Go to http://www.michaelshanks-online.com

I'm not going to tell you why, just go. <G> Trust me, you won't be sorry!

Dana Jeanne
                  Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                    Well, it always seems I'm too busy at work to deal with making screen caps. But just wait for the surprise I'm going to have.... (Slave Boy Part 4 is on hold for this one)
                    This sounds promising. I have a feeling it may get a little hot in here tonight, so I think ice cream would be the best dish for this viewing.

Kerri

Comment

Great pictures. I'm new to Stargate and wondered why Daniel left the show (for the most part) in season 6.

Comment

Weeeeeell...it's a long story, but suffice it to say Mr. Shanks had a bit of a falling out with the writers as to the direction of Daniel's character, and left the show. Though I do think it's funny that he managed to still apear in some form or another in six episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
                          ATTN MS THUNKERS!

Dana Jeanne
                          *gibbering, giggling, incoherence*

Everybody FOLLOW THAT LINK!!!!

Comment

It's still downloading!

Comment

*gibbering, giggling, incoherence*

Everybody FOLLOW THAT LINK!!!!
                              I did!!!! But I couldn't listen to the sound because I'm in a meeting. But I'll watch it again later.
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
                                ATTN MS THUNKERS!

Dana Jeanne
                                That was great!! I wanna see the whole thing now! Is it available anywhere? :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X