Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buggy542
    ROFL! (I can't think of anything to say, at least not anything PG-13 )
    Yeah, I have that problem fairly frequently, too. A lot of my thoughs are R, bordering on NC-17.

And now the clones are very worried...

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
      Yeah, I have that problem fairly frequently, too. A lot of my thoughs are R, bordering on NC-17.

And now the clones are very worried...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ehn/3x16u6.jpg
      My clone is hiding from me...

But I'll soon find him
      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
        Oh, I'd say so. And since I finally have a job to go to this morning, I shall not be able to Thunk with you all throughout the day, so thunk well and I shall see you all this evening. In the meantime, I give you:

http://images.snapfish.com/342825232...995%3C25nu0mrj

http://images.snapfish.com/342825232...99447%3Bnu0mrj

http://images.snapfish.com/342825232...%3A84996ot1lsi

And since I just watched Star-Crossed last night:

http://images.snapfish.com/342825232...498%3C35nu0mrj
        Madam - you are a goddess! this is just what I need today to combat the headcold from hell and the burning desire to spend tomorrow at home curled up in front of S1 Stargate and S2 Andromeda with a large mug of Whittards Hot Chocolate.
        To explain what WHC actually tastes like would be impossible as this is a PG rated board but.... use your imaginations hussies!

Is it wrong to say that I'd swap places with Rommie in a heartbeat?! Either version? (AI or Avatar)

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
          see i am smiling along with daniel because THE TOMB is on tonight at 6:00 and that means its a BAN DANIEL NIGHT

i know i should have went in search of a pic with daniel in bandana but hey me smiling
          Hehe..it's also a "Danny does the archaeologist thing" episode, which I especially like!

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
          Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
          ~CELLO!~
          ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Just a technical question how do you hussies take such great screen caps?

~CELLO!~

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
              Just a technical question how do you hussies take such great screen caps?
              I use WinDVD 5 software. Then I'll crop them using Adobe Photoshop Elements. I want to pick up the new Microsoft photo editing software, but just haven't gotten to it yet.
              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                I use WinDVD 5 software. Then I'll crop them using Adobe Photoshop Elements. I want to pick up the new Microsoft photo editing software, but just haven't gotten to it yet.
                I've tried WinDVD, but it always distorts the images...do you know where to fix that? I'm quite adept with Photoshop 7, but I don't like having to figure out the right ratio...

~CELLO!~

Comment

I've tried WinDVD, but it always distorts the images...do you know where to fix that? I'm quite adept with Photoshop 7, but I don't like having to figure out the right ratio...
                  Blingy sent me a PM having a similar problem. I'll check what my settings are, because I've never had a problem.

ETA: Ok looked at the settings I have.

under display in windvd:
                  video window: normal
                  widscreen: (can't select)
                  deinterlace: auto
                  fixed aspect ratio: on

then in the setup under the video tab, I have nothing selected.

I hope this helps.
                  Last edited by DJFavorite; 06 January 2005, 08:50 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately my comp at home doesn't have a DVD player. (We have two in the house, at the time I ordered it I couldn't see the point. Silly me. ) And I can't really justify bringing my DVDs into work--yet--but thanks for the info. I'll remember when I attempt screencaps.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                      Blingy sent me a PM having a similar problem. I'll check what my settings are, because I've never had a problem.

ETA: Ok looked at the settings I have.

under display in windvd:
                      video window: normal
                      widscreen: (can't select)
                      deinterlace: auto
                      fixed aspect ratio: on

then in the setup under the video tab, I have nothing selected.

I hope this helps.
                      Great, thank you - I'll check these in my programme. Just have to find a nice DVD with Danny...and you just use the little screencap button?

~CELLO!~

Comment

Hey There

Just dropped bye to say

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
                        NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep thats pretty much it

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                        honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Great, thank you - I'll check these in my programme. Just have to find a nice DVD with Danny...and you just use the little screencap button?
                          yep

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
                            Hey There

Just dropped bye to say

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
                            NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep thats pretty much it

Leanne
                            Hey, a drive by thunk, haven't seen one of those recently.
                            Waves at Leanne's retreating back.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                              *incredulous* Clean your eyeglasses and look again at the rear shot! How can you say those pants aren't worthy? Harem pants would be way too loose. Not good at all! *shakes head*

I'm definitely on the bandwagon for *any* leather idea, but I take Yu for a silk kinda guy. So I'm thinking keep the pants as is, lose the top altogether, and have slaveboy bare-chested. Change the armband thingies to black leather wristbands (discreetly embossed with property of blingy of course). I'm undecided on a collar...
                              Studied the pants long and hard (tough job but I'm up for it).
                              You may have valid point.

Top half is definately wasted potential though.

Black leather wristbands nice idea (the embossing is right out blingy, you gotta learn to share girl) though if he were mine I'd put a bell on him, that lad is too good at getting lost.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                                Studied the pants long and hard (tough job but I'm up for it).
                                You may have valid point.
                                *nods*

Black leather wristbands nice idea (the embossing is right out blingy, you gotta learn to share girl) though if he were mine I'd put a bell on him, that lad is too good at getting lost.
                                LOL! Okay then, that's a go for the collar, one bell to be added as needed.

When thirteen leering, drooling hussies came to bring him his morning coffee, Evil Daniel decided to have a word with the employment agency about tightening up the screening process on his household staff...

Comment

Working...
                                X