Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    No offence to Dana Jeanne..but it was me who came up with the MSSTL. you see, i was innocently wandering around the Shipper Thread, when someone came stumbling on, mumbling incoherently about 'daniel' and 'hotness' and 'tight white shirt' and 'whumped' and so on. I said 'you've seen Evolution haven't you? i recognise that Michael Shanks Stunned Thunk Look ...msstl for short.

anyway...he is very hot in It's Good To Be King.

Spoiler:

first he has the tight black t short on.

then BDU's.

then he's doing the 'Hooded Brown Robe with No Glasses' look..and the camera lingers often on his gorgeous face at this monent..very lovely.

then we're back to ttight black t shirt..but this time with stubble..and then he gets whumped.

very, very sexy!
    Grrrrr....I'm NOT going to read the spoilers this time. I'm NOT going to read the spoilers this time. I don't care if he was naked in the rain singing "I'm a Little Teapot." I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

*mutters general curses at Shells for being British*

Comment

After three times of trying, I'mnot saying anything at all. Stupid spoiler tag doesn't work on my Firefox. Gnnnn.

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
      Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
      ~CELLO!~
      ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Thank you to everyone who uses spoiler tags--or tries to. I will endeavor in the future to wait three seconds before flying off the handle next time.

((Iskandra))
        Last edited by Jillybiehn; 04 January 2005, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
          Grrrrr....I'm NOT going to read the spoilers this time. I'm NOT going to read the spoilers this time. I don't care if he was naked in the rain singing "I'm a Little Teapot." I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!

*mutters general curses at Shells for being British*
          Aw, poor ickle Jilly!
          ...goes away to contemplate nekkid Danny singing in the rain...
          sigpic

Comment

Help!the spoiler tag isn't working on my Firefox browser! Or doesn't it work in quick reply mode??? Confused.

~CELLO!~

Comment

edit: She took deep breaths, and is better now.
              Um, I had the feeling she had been transported back into EVO-land, not commenting on the upcomings...
              Last edited by blingaway; 04 January 2005, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                Um, I had the feeling she had been transported back into EVO-land, not commenting on the upcomings...
                Ah..yes...that was it....
                And I don't like being yelled at like that for such an unspoilerlike thing....I'm still fighting with the non-working tag. some of the others don't seem to be working as well. Maybe I should just switch off the darn computer.

~CELLO!~

Comment

*deep breath* Sorry. I'd just gotten done telling myself I wouldn't be spoiled this time, and I flipped a little. Hey, I'm a redhead, it's not my fault. Sorry, Iskandra. I'm not mad. OK, I'm not ANGRY. I think the others would argue I'm extremely mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                    ....I'm still fighting with the non-working tag.
                    Can you do it with the color tag instead, making all the spoiler-y stuff white?

Comment

*deep breath* Sorry. I'd just gotten done telling myself I wouldn't be spoiled this time, and I flipped a little. Hey, I'm a redhead, it's not my fault. Sorry, Iskandra. I'm not mad. OK, I'm not ANGRY. I think the others would argue I'm extremely mad.
                      Ah, I'm a redhead and mad, too (even though in my profile page I got blue hair )-I was just so confused when the spoiler didn't show up and you yelled at me while I treid to fix it...I just deleted it then...*shrugs*

~CELLO!~

Comment

Too many words...

Comment

Can you do it with the color tag instead, making all the spoiler-y stuff white?
                          The other colours work, so this should work as well: Test Test (highlight to read

~CELLO!~

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
                            Ah, I'm a redhead and mad, too (even though in my profile page I got blue hair )-I was just so confused when the spoiler didn't show up and you yelled at me while I treid to fix it...I just deleted it then...*shrugs*
                            I've changed mine, too. Truce?

Comment

I feel sorry too, Jillybiehn, I was teasing you about spoilers before I realised you thought someone had posted a spoiler.

I'm still smiling at the thought of Danny singing "I'm a little teapot' in the rain.
                              In the buff.
                              Hmmmmm...
                              sigpic

Comment

I've changed mine, too. Truce?
                                Sure! Among hussies...

I'm gonna shoot my computer, though...

~CELLO!~

Comment

Working...
                                X