Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    Hey, Hussies, we have a new title..Gregorius called us Sirens of Thunk..and blingaway made me a fantastic new sig to celebrate! isn't it great?
    It is most splendid and so is the hussy award.

FF the floozy (just google on 'freshly shagged milkmaid' - for me in full floozy mode)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlueDragon
      wot are u on about
      We're on about Our Man Daniel...this dude on the bed right here..

Worthy of an unhealthy obsession, don't you think?
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

We're on about Our Man Daniel...this dude on the bed right here..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...el/7x15c18.jpg

Worthy of an unhealthy obsession, don't you think?
        Unhealthy!?! He invigorates me way better than vitamins.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          Unhealthy!?! He invigorates me way better than vitamins.
          ROFL! You should make a little label to put on your clone..

Daniel Jackson..Good for Whatever Ails You. Guaranteed to Perk you Up in the Morning..or Afternoon. Or Whatever Time You Want to Be Perked Up. Makes you Healthier than a Truckload of Vitamins. A Better Exercise Machine then An Abdominizer, Rowing Machine and Full Set of Weights Rolled Into One. Will Never Let you Down, Go Missing, or Run Out Of Power.

Comment

ROFL! You should make a little label to put on your clone..

Daniel Jackson..Good for Whatever Ails You. Guaranteed to Perk you Up in the Morning..or Afternoon. Or Whatever Time You Want to Be Perked Up. Makes you Healthier than a Truckload of Vitamins. A Better Exercise Machine then An Abdominizer, Rowing Machine and Full Set of Weights Rolled Into One. Will Never Let you Down, Go Missing, or Run Out Of Power.
            I don't know why, but for some reason this reminds me of those "Got Milk?" ads with the celebrities and their fake milk mustaches. No clue why. Maybe that promo pic of Daniel looking all buff in desert camo wear.... Hey! That gives me an idea! Back in a bit....

Perhaps, something like this:

Last edited by Switch42; 02 January 2005, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
              I don't know why, but for some reason this reminds me of those "Got Milk?" ads with the celebrities and their fake milk mustaches. No clue why. Maybe that promo pic of Daniel looking all buff in desert camo wear.... Hey! That gives me an idea! Back in a bit....

Got Milk ads, huh.....

Makes me think of that phrase.... Milk, it does a body good..... and then I get some non-PG thoughts of how to change that phrase.
              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42

http://images.snapfish.com/342794632...28782926nu0mrj
                Wonderful! Slap that on a packet or bottle, and you could sell millions of absolutley anything. Maybe we should put it on the box the clones come in.

My, but I'm an inspirational little hussy today...

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                  Got Milk ads, huh.....

Makes me think of that phrase.... Milk, it does a body good..... and then I get some non-PG thoughts of how to change that phrase.
                  hee-hee.....so did I, DJF, so did we all......

Comment

hee-hee.....so did I, DJF, so did we all......
                    hehehehe...... It's actually kind of scary to realize that someone so far away could have the same thoughts as you at the same time.....
                    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Got Milk ads, huh.....

Or the little white milk mustache he would have... I'd just have to lick it off.
                      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

hehehehe...... It's actually kind of scary to realize that someone so far away could have the same thoughts as you at the same time.....
                        oh, i dunno, it's kind of comforting to know that, no matter where i go, or what i do, some hussy somewhere is having exactly the same dirty thoughts and going through exactly the same thunk as i am. kind of a reassuring constant in an ever-changing, uncertain world.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                          After all I've done for you! Traitoress! Serpent at my bosom!

*goes immediately to back up the boonies and bandanas to discs, sends discs to the four compass points to be received and held safe by boonie and bandana sympathisers*

*goes on muttering 'They'll never get my boonies! Never!'*

*hyperventilates*

My precioussssssss...
                          I thank you for all you have done. Does this mean I have lost my status as your official go-to-bed nagger?
                          sigpic

Comment

Wonderful! Slap that on a packet or bottle, and you could sell millions of absolutley anything. Maybe we should put it on the box the clones come in.

My, but I'm an inspirational little hussy today...
                            Hmm, perhaps this is better?

Comment

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful! And yes, I do 'got Daniel', thank you very much.

I've been watching Window of Opportunity. Daniel is very cute in that, i must get some caps of it.

Anyway, my clone and I are off to bed now. It's very late, and we're both very tired.

Nighty night, good thunking, hussies everywhere

Comment

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful! And yes, I do 'got Daniel', thank you very much.

I've been watching Window of Opportunity. Daniel is very cute in that, i must get some caps of it.

Anyway, my clone and I are off to bed now. It's very late, and we're both very tired.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...iel/daniel.jpg

Nighty night, good thunking, hussies everywhere
                                Good night Michelle!

Sweet dreams!
                                Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Working...
                                X