Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    What a guy, now if only there was some bum showing.
    You may live in RDA's trailer, but now I know you're from across the pond. From now on I'm going to read your poems with a posh accent.
    Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Good morning gals!!

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Hey all. I want to see pics of a smiling, truly happy Daniel!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
          *hussies in unison* Good morning, DJF...

Did you have breakfast yet??

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
            *hussies in unison* Good morning, DJF...

Did you have breakfast yet??

Morning??? It's almost six p.m. around here....but I can watch Daniel eating anytime

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
            Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
            ~CELLO!~
            ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

No breakfast yet, just coffee.

Daniel's happy to see all of you this morning too.

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

And look, neither of them is tied up or wearing a boonie.
                It can be arranged... Ho, ho, ho...

Happy new years eve, have lots of thunking.

Sorry, bad FF, sitting here on sofa at friend's house, there are five, oops, now six, iBooks or PowerBooks sitting here, sharing a drink and SubEthaEdit (a cool programme which allows us to share a document between all five computers and edit the document in realtime, we are geeks...) we are in theory working on the fan programme for next year's Worldcon, but in really we are having fun and drinking beer and saki and gin and tonics.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                  Don't be thinking I'm going soft on 'em...we're about to play Broca Divide.

Tsk, trust blingy to play rough (I've been looking for a shot of those legs for ages, thank you very much) drat, there is drool all over the screen again.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                    Tsk, trust blingy to play rough (I've been looking for a shot of those legs for ages, thank you very much) drat, there is drool all over the screen again.
                    *hands Frosty a mop* Here. You'll probably need it.

Comment

Well, if I'm going to make it to 800 today I'd better get crackin'. Let's start the party early! Lampshades for everybody...no, Danny, it's not time to get nekkid YET, we have to drink first...oh...okay...

Comment

Does anyone ELSE need a beer? You'd better claim one before Danny drinks all the Guinness...

Comment

Does anyone ELSE need a beer? You'd better claim one before Danny drinks all the Guinness...

Had beer (Belgium Trappist beer) had v.good red wine, beef stew and chocolate raspberry torte, now full and retired to living room to play with computers, it's hard work having all this fun.

Drunk Danny was v. sweet in that scene (only watched Lost City for the first time yesterday - felt for the poor S/J shippers, talk about tantalizing them) and T was cool as always.

"No more beer for you." Which carries on the 'Danny is a cheap drunk' theme started way back in Children of the Gods. Yay for continuity. Edited to add that you don't, you can't drink Guinness from a bottle, it is just not done - even if pouring it can take ten minutes to pour.

FF
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                            Had beer (Belgium Trappist beer) had v.good red wine, beef stew and chocolate raspberry torte, now full and retired to living room to play with computers, it's hard work having all this fun.

Drunk Danny was v. sweet in that scene (only watched Lost City for the first time yesterday - felt for the poor S/J shippers, talk about tantalizing them) and T was cool as always.

"No more beer for you." Which carries on the 'Danny is a cheap drunk' theme started way back in Children of the Gods. Yay for continuity. Edited to add that you don't, you can't drink Guinness from a bottle, it is just not done - even if pouring it can take ten minutes to pour.

FF
                            We've been to our local Beer Fest several times and they serve the Guinness ICE COLD. I know my Irish ancestors are SPINNING in their graves.

Frosty's party sounds fun. I should go.

But Danny's definitely not driving.

Comment

I just really hope he doesn't end up with a hangover...

Comment

I think its a law in the U.S. that all beer be swilled straight from the bottle and icy cold. (Spoken as a true American)

Comment

Working...
                                X