No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stole this little applause guy from Kliggins so I can properly congratulate you Bling!

Happy Thousanth Post, Bling!
    Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Good night ya'll. I'm hoping for more Michael dreams tonight.
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Imagine that! However, I must say I was part of the cause.
        But it's such a worthy project!

Thanks for the happy clapping smiley! He's so cute! And thanks to all for the congratulations.

Look at my clones playing together! So cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
          Gosh, I sort of dread what blingy could come up with for a custom avatar... Not sure the board is ready for that.

Just spent a productive evening watching Evolution (best thing I did buying those DVD's) with the commentary this time. Amanda is most appreciative of buffed up Daniel, always thought she was a woman of good taste.

Now, having bumped our boy back up the page, off to bed as it's gone one am and I have to drive 220 miles down to London tomorrow.

Night all.
          LOL I just watched AT & PDL's commentary on that last nite, too! "Who farted?"

Yes, Manda liked the pipes. Knew she was a hussy.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

Thanks for the happy clapping smiley! He's so cute! And thanks to all for the congratulations.

I knew that hubby of yours could not keep you off the computer all night.
            sigpic

Comment

I knew that hubby of yours could not keep you off the computer all night.
              Yeah, he actually wants to sleep, he just likes to play tetris over at Spogg. Me, I can't sleep anyway, so I just wait him out...

I bet Daniel avoids poolside activities, what with all the 'accidental' pushings into the water just so hussies can see him come out all wet.

Comment

I could come up with something regular and mundane you know.

*snort*

Comment

Daniel is so bored in here by himself, he has to play with his thing-a-ma-jigs.

sigpic

Comment

Be strong Jilly!!!! I am here supporting you.
                    Thanks, Kliggy. I'm trying. They think they can turn me to the dark(er) side but they CAN'T!!

Luv ^that^ pic.

Comment

And look, neither of them is tied up or wearing a boonie.

Comment

Yeah, he actually wants to sleep, he just likes to play tetris over at Spogg. Me, I can't sleep anyway, so I just wait him out...

I bet Daniel avoids poolside activities, what with all the 'accidental' pushings into the water just so hussies can see him come out all wet.
                        Maybe...but from his perspective, would twenty-odd wet hussies be a bad thing?

See? He's peeking at the hussy beach volleyball tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                          And look, neither of them is tied up or wearing a boonie.
                          Don't be thinking I'm going soft on 'em...we're about to play Broca Divide.

Comment

http://members.cox.net/ggode/1x04bd8.jpg
                            So...if you factor in how many girls he has on THIS planet...how many does he have spread throughout the galaxy? Hmmm...

Sshhh...he's counting...

Comment

daniels showing leg'age on new years eve how nice of him

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                                daniels showing leg'age on new years eve how nice of him
                                What a guy, now if only there was some bum showing.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X