Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    Good Morning!!!! Thunks for all the celebrations! I have to say, with posting like that last night, I had some wonderful Michael dreams. Too bad they were all G/PG.
    Mornin' DJF! Hey, at least you had Michael dreams. I think Matthew Modine was in mine last night. Don't ask me why.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
      Ooh! Too many choices! I think a collage of all-time faves is in order...

Comment

Mornin' DJF! Hey, at least you had Michael dreams. I think Matthew Modine was in mine last night. Don't ask me why.

They were so cool too. I dreamt we became friends and were hanging out at his place with some others. (I think it was a party.) It started out that I met him at a marina. We (my family) were going boating and met him at the docks. We started talking about boats and such and ended up visiting with him and his family. Then later in the dream, he took me on a personal tour of the SG-1 sets. I got to see RDA's car, but no RDA in this dream. Then we went to the party. It was all so cool!!! The funny thing is I woke up with a slight headache, I think I drank too much in the dreams.
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          Ooh! Too many choices! I think a collage of all-time faves is in order...
          *bangs head on desk* What have I done? She's creating again. "It's alive! IT'S ALIVE!"

Comment

They were so cool too. I dreamt we became friends and were hanging out at his place with some others. (I think it was a party.) It started out that I met him at a marina. We (my family) were going boating and met him at the docks. We started talking about boats and such and ended up visiting with him and his family. Then later in the dream, he took me on a personal tour of the SG-1 sets. I got to see RDA's car, but no RDA in this dream. Then we went to the party. It was all so cool!!! The funny thing is I woke up with a slight headache, I think I drank too much in the dreams.
            What kind of car does RDA drive? I'd think something extremely sporty.

Comment

I never figured you for intemperance DJF.

I had one like that about Nathan Fillion from Firefly. He came over to hang with us and eat barbecue and jambalaya and just goof off on the river. (Our old house was on the river, but this was YEARS before firefly even existed...Why the party was there? No idea.) He was all cool and Malcolm Reynolds-y and in the dream I was trying to act normal but inside all I could think about was the Firefly fangirl internet message board coup of the century I was going to pull off when I posted the pictures of me and my good buddy Nathan. LOL!

Comment

Um Hi,

I've missed so much! Oh well thought I'd drop by again.

Comment

Originally posted by docgwen
                  Um Hi,

I've missed so much! Oh well thought I'd drop by again.
                  Hi Gwen! Yeah, we do tend to get carried away, don't we? Here. A quick catch-up.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                    I never figured you for intemperance DJF.

I had one like that about Nathan Fillion from Firefly. He came over to hang with us and eat barbecue and jambalaya and just goof off on the river. (Our old house was on the river, but this was YEARS before firefly even existed...Why the party was there? No idea.) He was all cool and Malcolm Reynolds-y and in the dream I was trying to act normal but inside all I could think about was the Firefly fangirl internet message board coup of the century I was going to pull off when I posted the pictures of me and my good buddy Nathan. LOL!
                    There was a lot of drinking in my dreams.... which is kindof weird in itself, as I haven't done much of it in quite a while. (I should start working up to drinking more, since I'll be going to Vancouver in April.)

sigpic

Comment

There was a lot of drinking in my dreams.... which is kindof weird in itself, as I haven't done much of it in quite a while. (I should start working up to drinking more, since I'll be going to Vancouver in April.)
                      Well, you can start tomorrow night, which will actually be my LAST night of drinking for while.

Comment

What kind of car does RDA drive? I'd think something extremely sporty.
                        I dreamt he had a sporty two seater convertible car. Red.

sigpic

Comment

I dreamt he had a sporty two seater convertible car. Red.
                          Red. Yummy.

If I don't get to posting I'll never get to show y'all the lovely collage of blingy favorites! I think I'll go to off-topic and do a limerick in honor of the milestone too.

But Daniel is sad. My poetry pains him...

Comment

I gotta thown down with the posts 'cause I'm pretty sure when the hubby gets back he's booting me off the computer for the rest of the day. I did kinda hang on to the keyboard pretty much all day and night yesterday...

Comment

What IS it about glasses on this man that is soooo sexy????? Someone explain it to me!

THUNK THUNK THUD!

<G>

Dana Jeanne
                              Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Go on biling, you can do it, make it spectacular!

GO ON GIRL, GIVE IT YOUR ALL!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X