Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
    Sounds fun. Here's another one for the Droolers. Please, Don't get any gunk on it, I just found it and It's all clean. I can get these pic's anywhere as long as it's not copywritten, right?

http://www.michael-shanks.net/images1/msnsplash.jpg
    *DROOL* Thunk you!!! But as an answer to your question heres what Feli says over in the RDA thunk thread...

"If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while."

Btw, LOVE your MTW pic in your sig!! YUMMY! Loved the Pretender!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
      *DROOL* Thunk you!!! But as an answer to your question heres what Feli says over in the RDA thunk thread...

"If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while."

Btw, LOVE your MTW pic in your sig!! YUMMY! Loved the Pretender!
      Cool, I got it.

If I remember correctly ... I forget when he was born but Shanks is either a Cancer or a Gemini ... I think. Maybe he plays a Cancer on StarGate ... I'll have to look that up ...

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Michael is a Sagittarius, Dec 15, and Daniel is a Cancer, beginning of July, I am pretty sure.

sigpic

Comment

ok so im being ignored...i will not rest peacefully untill i know what thunk is on all these threads....kidding. but it will cure the common case of curiousity.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Damnit
            ok so im being ignored...i will not rest peacefully untill i know what thunk is on all these threads....kidding. but it will cure the common case of curiousity.
            I wasn't ignoring you, I was thinking how to answer. THUNK is the sound made as you fall off your chair after seeing an exceptionally fine picture of MS, RDA, CJ, etc. Hence, thunking. Hope that sort of explains it.
            sigpic

Comment

lol thanks......im off to make a new thread "Sam/AT Thunk Thread" hehehe

Comment

ok, somehow the thread title doesnt sound right "sam/at thunk thread" lol nvm, but i will leave now....thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                  Michael is a Sagittarius, Dec 15, and Daniel is a Cancer, beginning of July, I am pretty sure.

Ahhh, december ... how cheery. and July, ahhh, spring - summer - both nice. Ain't that a paradox?
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Damnit
                    I wasn't ignoring you either... I was torn away from my computer by a deafeningly loud crash - turns out the top shelf of my guest room's closet wasn't as secure as I thought it was...

I believe Kliggins answered your question

No one has posted this pic for a while:
                    Last edited by Buggy542; 28 December 2004, 06:28 PM. Reason: apparently, I can't spell.
                    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      Hmmm...I wonder if I could 'shop a boonie onto skiffyflashDaniel...
                      Please. Don't make me disown you as a sister-in-thunk, Blingy. That might actually be grounds for execution. Kliggs will back me on that.

Comment

REMOVE THE BANDANAS?? *GASP*FOR SHAME! The boonies should be torn off his head then burned in a pit! So they never ever return!
                        Oh, I so agree, but the bandanas should be burning merrily right next to them.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                          We don't bite! Some of us may pelt the thread with boonies from time to time tho...

Gah! Don't DO that!! You can't just foist a boonie onto an unsuspecting hussy! I need to be prepared! Sheesh...

Great, now the clones are agitated and threatening to go archaeological...

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                            Please. Don't make me disown you as a sister-in-thunk, Blingy. That might actually be grounds for execution. Kliggs will back me on that.
                            I am 100% behind you in that Jilly. Burn the boonies and the BANDANAS!!!!

Chant it with me NO BANDANDAS, NO BOONIES .... NO BANDANAS, NO BOONIES ... NO BANDANAS, NO BOONIES.
                            sigpic

Comment

Noooooooooooooooo! THE HORROR!!
                              It's okay, Nikki, it's okay. Just...look away.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                I am 100% behind you in that Jilly. Burn the boonies and the BANDANAS!!!!

Chant it with me NO BANDANDAS, NO BOONIES .... NO BANDANAS, NO BOONIES ... NO BANDANAS, NO BOONIES.
                                Oh thank god, you're here, a beacon of sanity in the cold, dark, boonie-filled night.
                                Sure wish I had new batteries for my flashlight.

"La la la...I can't hear you saying anything about my boonies...la la la..."

Comment

Working...
                                X