Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    I was being a hussy! I was just hussy-fying in the privacy of my own livingroom. And if anyone's a hussy it's Anna-Louise for showing MS her breast ON CAMERA!
    (sorry, I missed the second part where you said you watched Stargate all weekend....I kind of ignore those statements, as I can't do that...yet)
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Since we just had Christmas, I wanted to give you all a little present. Hope you enjoy it.

Happy New Year!

Blessings!
      OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Originally posted by OregonJen
        Since we just had Christmas, I wanted to give you all a little present. Hope you enjoy it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...Fan/619_19.jpg

Happy New Year!

Blessings!
        Welcome Jen!!!! Glad you could join us thunkers!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year!

Blessings!
          Yay, Jen, like DJF said, welcome to our happy band, come in, we don't bite (well we don't bite each other and biting the Dannyclones is considered naughty too and liable to cause a visit from the Socitety for the Protection of Danny Clones).
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks, DJF and Frostfox - I've dropped in a couple of times before, but I confess I'm mostly just a lurker. Just enjoying the scenery! ;-)
            OregonJen

Comment

Thanks, DJF and Frostfox - I've dropped in a couple of times before, but I confess I'm mostly just a lurker. Just enjoying the scenery! ;-)
              Well, pop in to say "hi" more often. You don't even have to post any pics, just to keep reminding us that you are around!!!

sigpic

Comment

Here's another "present." Enjoy!

OregonJen

Comment

Thanks, I'll try. Durn job intereferes, you know? ;-) That's the good thing about holidays and long weekends. Anyway, thanks for making me feel welcome. Have a great day!
                  OregonJen

Comment

Thanks, I'll try. Durn job intereferes, you know? ;-) That's the good thing about holidays and long weekends. Anyway, thanks for making me feel welcome. Have a great day!
                    Don't ya know..... a lot of us sneak a thunk every now and then during work.

sigpic

Comment

No shame in that! I admit to being somewhat of a lurker myself on a few other threads... Welcome to the land of Daniel thunking!

This pic was posted a while ago, but you can never get enough of scruffy Daniel!
                      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                        Don't ya know..... a lot of us sneak a thunk every now and then during work.
                        And then there are those of us who work for schools and are off this week...

Me and my clone even took a nap yesterday afternoon.

Welcome to the club, Jen, and Frosty's right, but she forgot to mention we've all had our shots.

Comment

Whew! Glad to hear that it's safe in here, Jilly. And, it's true, I also "sneak a peek" at dear Daniel during my work day. Sometimes, I just need a "fix" from those blue eyes. ;-)
                          OregonJen

Comment

Here's another "present." Enjoy!

i could handle a present like this on a daily basis

thanks oregonjen and welcome

send more nicely wrapped my way please

arm crossed bulge YUM!
                            Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Whew! Glad to hear that it's safe in here, Jilly. And, it's true, I also "sneak a peek" at dear Daniel during my work day. Sometimes, I just need a "fix" from those blue eyes. ;-)
                              Oh, we're fairly harmless. You have to PM me and tell me where in Oregon you are. We're going there for vacation in May (for the 2nd time.)

Forgot to mention, too, I got my new cell phone last week and it's one of those cool ones that takes pictures and stuff, and you can use the pics as your wallpaper. So I have this one on my phone.

JB: Shameless hussy and proud of it.

Comment

Oh, I'm jealous - to have that sweet face on your phone - Mmmmm. :-)
                                OregonJen

Comment

Working...
                                X