Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    Good idea! We shall perform *ahem* exhaustive studies...

I have no idea what the exhaustive studies are about but if the above is the subject of the study I am willing to help....
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
      I have no idea what the exhaustive studies are about but if the above is the subject of the study I am willing to help....
      Kliggins suggested last night that an insomniac (me) could get to sleep if she just got into a bed with Daniel and tried. Sounds like a worthy project to me.

Comment

Kliggins suggested last night that an insomniac (me) could get to sleep if she just got into a bed with Daniel and tried. Sounds like a worthy project to me.

And having another hussy to hold him down can't hurt either.

pass me the duct tape...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
          And having another hussy to hold him down can't hurt either.

pass me the duct tape...

That is *not* a very relaxing thought!

Comment

I dunno, Jack looks pretty relaxed about the idea.

Image originally posted by Nolamom, ages and ages ago and it's one of my favourites (but you know I love double thunking Danny and Jack). I particularly like the addition of fluffy the wonder dog...

FF who is just back from the shopping hoards at Cheshire Oaks with a fine haul of sparklies - reduced to £5 a pop - some of them were originaly £75 and £95 each. I was a magpie in a previous life.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, well my new sister can b!tchslap Kinsey and get away with it! And ...you'll pay for that first remark, oh yes...you'll pay.
              *in outrageous French accent* I am not afraid of you! Now, go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Comment

Welcome tortelini! A hearty welcome to you and your bandana love!

*jilly: Neener!!*

http://members.cox.net/tgode/bandanas.jpg
                *shakes head* We're being overrun...I need Kliggy and Shells...

Comment

Dang! I admitted to that one...*wonders how to shift the blame over onto Jilly...*
                  I'm amazed you didn't...of course, I haven't caught all the way up yet...
                  ROFL @ "Ghost of X-mas Thunk," BTW...

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                    *shakes head* We're being overrun...I need Kliggy and Shells...

Jilly!!! Where have you been?!?

Edit: re Ghost of xmas thunk...That was a moment of inspiration. I think my muse had been at the spiked eggnog again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                      I almost did!

Oh...I saw him smile too! Not at me. but at his daughter.
                      Ohhhh...so not fair...I've always wondered though, does she look like him or her mother? Ok, ok, I'll quit asking personal questions. I just wanted to know!

Comment

Jilly!!! Where have you been?!?
                        Busy. Hey, between two clones, a husband, a ten-year-old, a dog, a cat, Christmas and the exterminators (don't ask) when am I supposed to find time to be a hussy, I ask you! OK, OK, I was actually watching a LOT of Stargate (seasons 3,4,5 & 7 for X-mas) and spent a LOT of the weekend talking like Peter DeLuise. Love those commentaries.

So I'm about as happy as...a pineapple wedge in chocolate.

Comment

Busy. Hey, between two clones, a husband, a ten-year-old, a dog, a cat, Christmas and the exterminators (don't ask) when am I supposed to find time to be a hussy, I ask you! OK, OK, I was actually watching a LOT of Stargate (seasons 3,4,5 & 7 for X-mas) and spent a LOT of the weekend talking like Peter DeLuise. Love those commentaries.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...hn/7x08sr1.jpg
                          Too busy to be a hussy, shame on you!!!! (as if I should talk) You should always find time at least once a day to be a hussy. It's like taking vitamins. It's healthy for you. Otherwise, you start to be like this.....

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                            Too busy to be a hussy, shame on you!!!! (as if I should talk) You should always find time at least once a day to be a hussy. It's like taking vitamins. It's healthy for you. Otherwise, you start to be like this.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/DJFavorite/DannyLegacy2.jpg
                            I was being a hussy! I was just hussy-fying in the privacy of my own livingroom. And if anyone's a hussy it's Anna-Louise for showing MS her breast ON CAMERA!

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

Her husband might have grounds to object if she starts looking just like that...
                              sigpic

Comment

i get that same smile when i think of those bulging biceps in:
                                s
                                p
                                o
                                i
                                l
                                e
                                r
                                s
                                p
                                a
                                c
                                e
                                'prometheus unbound' OH MY

and tight shirt around his chest

ok sorry drifted off to my happy place
                                Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Working...
                                X