No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hummmmmm....I was just up on the Scifi website for Stargate SG-1 and there was the most dreamy pic of MS there. How can I work with that image now in my mind. *THUNK*

(I tried to get the pic to show you, but the only one I could grab had a dark background. The one that's dreamy has a blue background that really shows off his eyes. *THUNK* I can't even write about it without thunking. )
    Last edited by DJFavorite; 13 October 2004, 12:26 PM.
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
      hummmmmm....I was just up on the Scifi website for Stargate SG-1 and there was the most dreamy pic of MS there. How can I work with that image now in my mind. *THUNK*

(I tried to get the pic to show you, but the only one I could grab had a dark background. The one that's dreamy has a blue background that really shows off his eyes. *THUNK* I can't even write about it without thunking. )
      you don't mean the one with him standing side view arms crossed in muscleshirt was that the one

it is very adorable!

very THUNK WORTHY!
      Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
        you don't mean the one with him standing side view arms crossed in muscleshirt was that the one

it is very adorable!

very THUNK WORTHY!
        That's the one....

(You made me have to go back and check..... Now I can't think again. )

sigpic

Comment

You mean the Season 7 promo with the black sleeveless shirt and the watch and power bracelet on? It's my desktop wallpaper. I prefer the one with the glasses on (it looks more "Daniel-ish" than the no glasses)

I really came in here to tell everyone, if you don't already know, that Gateworld's got the pics up from the Chicago Con. Page 2 has the MS ones. Two words, ladies: Ripped jeans.

Run, don't walk, and take a look. A long look.

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
            You mean the Season 7 promo with the black sleeveless shirt and the watch and power bracelet on? It's my desktop wallpaper. I prefer the one with the glasses on (it looks more "Daniel-ish" than the no glasses)

I really came in here to tell everyone, if you don't already know, that Gateworld's got the pics up from the Chicago Con. Page 2 has the MS ones. Two words, ladies: Ripped jeans.

Lisa Michelle
            I like the copy of the pic with the blue background because it really shows off his eyes. I haven't found it in a format I can download (the one on the scifi page won't download for me)

Con pics...... *thunk* how could you do that to me. I've been non functional because of MS all afternoon and then you have to point out the ripped jeans. Now I won't be able to function all night.

sigpic

Comment

Con pics: There are some really nice ones over on MichaelShanks-Online.com Just go to the conventions page.

DJ (is the sig pic too big, Gipsy?)
              Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                that was the idea lol

not sure michelle knew that it would maybe go that way but how could you resist i mean 'daniel on top' come on

you can tell i am gonna go with this lol
                do you mean me, or lisa michelle? cos, yes, i would want him on top. i would also happily be first in line to nurse him. and oh, i did love icon...i just thunked the whole way through..when he held up his hand to leda's cheek, i just melted...
                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Lisa Michelle
                  that's my wallpaper too, at work. at home, i have the picture of him holding a teddy bear from heroes. i barely get any work done, just staring at him all day long.

now i shall calmly and quietly assess these ripped jeans pictures..

Comment

It's Lisa Michelle in Stargate forums. My user name is LMichelle, so that's okay. I started out as Lisa in the X-files fandom and LMichelle in the Alias world, so the only thing left was to do Lisa Michelle and that's what I write my Stargate fanfic under as well.

Has anyone been to any GateCons? What are they like?

Lisa Michelle

Comment

It's Lisa Michelle in Stargate forums. My user name is LMichelle, so that's okay. I started out as Lisa in the X-files fandom and LMichelle in the Alias world, so the only thing left was to do Lisa Michelle and that's what I write my Stargate fanfic under as well.

Has anyone been to any GateCons? What are they like?

Lisa Michelle
                      i went to gate con 2004! the one thing to expect is to stand in line if you want descent seats for any of the talks! i had fun meeting alot of the people from the other forum i hang out in and we had a blast at our sumuru party vancouver is beautiful i would have liked more time to see it studio tour is fun

stars where great this year especially enjoyed the panals of cj, ms and at! gary jones was great! just expect a week of being busy having lack of sleep and sitting in line for awhile!
                      Sue

sigpic

Comment

my sig pic disappeared... oh dear.
                        DJ

Michael Shanks Online

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
                          DJ
                          I have no idea what has happend to your sig there. Perhaps the link is broken? It hasn't been done by us. As long as your sig picture isn't too wide it isn't a problem (although we'd prefer it to not be too tall!). The reason for that is the forum layout goes screwy if a picture is too wide.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
                            DJ
                            hey like that one

even though the other one is nice also
                            Sue

sigpic

Comment

I got it back and made it smaller :-) She'd taken it down to make it smaller for me, that's why it disappeared!
                              DJ

Michael Shanks Online

Comment

ripped jeans, ripped jeans yay!!!!! he is so gorgeous in those pics <sigh>.

Comment

Working...
                                X