Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    T'other pic where he's doing that hand thing:

See, MS can't keep his hands off, what hope do we all have?
    Hello mind, meet gutter.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
      See, MS can't keep his hands off, what hope do we all have?
      Hello mind, meet gutter.
      LOL! You know, you're right...I never looked at it that way.

I have an excuse!

Comment

Blingy, isn't it from Demons?
        Yep, which episode also authored the lovely image of Daniel behind bars... *cackle*

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
          Yep, which episode also authored the lovely image of Daniel behind bars... *cackle*

http://members.cox.net/ggode/dj65.jpg
          Good thing Michelle's home passed out. Getting her started on her warden routine...look out...

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Did anybody else know that guacamole has addictive properties? Next potluck I make a 1/2 batch so I'm not stuck with it.

Comment

Good thing Michelle's home passed out. Getting her started on her warden routine...look out...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...iehn/22x03.jpg
            Yeah, that's my bad...I put the idea in her head with another Danny Behind Bars piccie.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2902

Comment

ROFLMAO! I saw this and fell out of my chair. It's no longer nagging, it's blatant admonition!
              Hey, I've come to cherish the nagging. She said she'd let me get away with staying up late last Friday But she'd be back on Sunday night to nag me to sleep. When she didn't come I was stunned! It felt like the first time my mom wasn't waiting up for me to come home from a date... ( )
              OMG! I have turned into my mother and I don't even have children. Doomed; I am doomed!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                OMG! I have turned into my mother and I don't even have children. Doomed; I am doomed!
                No, you've turned into my mother!

Mommy can I have some ice cream? Jilly hit me! I don't wanna go with to do the grocery shopping. Mom! Jilly won't stop touching ms, I mean me!

Comment

It's okay, Kliggy, it would have happened eventually. Ask me how I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                    Ah, Rene, not thunkable but such a good actor and Odo was a wonderful grumpy old bugger. Though Garak is still my favourite character - Torturer, Tailor, Soldier, Spy - and lust-er after the divine Julian...
                    ROFL! I forgot about the lusting part
                    sigpic

Comment

Mommy can I have some ice cream? Jilly hit me! I don't wanna go with to do the grocery shopping. Mom! Jilly won't stop touching ms, I mean me!
                      I did not! She won't stay on her side of the thread. And she keeps licking my clone!

Comment

For the diabetics and those watching their weight on the thread we do have a basket of carob Daniels over here...
                        Ewwwwwww!!!!!, how could you. Nothing but the best chocolate for Daniel.
                        sigpic

Comment

http://members.cox.net/ggode/dj65.jpg

*waves hand frantically* I know, I know, Beast of Burden.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bling

I did not! She won't stay on her side of the thread. And she keeps licking my clone!
                            Bling! Jilly! *hands on hips for effect* Now that is enough. It you don't stop I will take away your Daniel clones and your Chocolate!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Bling! Jilly! *hands on hips for effect* Now that is enough. It you don't stop I will take away your Daniel clones and your Chocolate!!!!
                              *pouts* She started it...

Comment

*pokes Jilly one last time*

Yes ma'am!

Comment

Working...
                                X