Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bravesmom63
    OMG! Jilly, where did you find these pics? Mmmmm...belly. He's got an innie. I'd love to put this pic up as my wallpaper, but I doubt the hubby would understand.
    It's all a blur... but I'm happy to share.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
      *applauds* She's done it again! Genius, I tell you! (And you know the greatest one were all insane...)
      *curtsies*

At least half the credit goes to the author of the delicious vision now in permanent residence in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
        Okay I can't stand it anymore! Y'all have to see what I made for LMichelle, she of the blindfold-n-pineapple fantasy!...BUT Nobody Wears This But LMichelle!!!

LOL! You're really, really good at this smutty fantasy stuff, aren't you. I'm afraid I'm gonna suffer some kind of withdrawal when I have to go back to work next week. Guess I'll have to stay up until the wee hours of the morning fortifying myself for the LONG workday ahead.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

LOL! You're really, really good at this smutty fantasy stuff, aren't you. I'm afraid I'm gonna suffer some kind of withdrawal when I have to go back to work next week. Guess I'll have to stay up until the wee hours of the morning fortifying myself for the LONG workday ahead.
          It's not smut! It a Legitimate Interest, just like hockey and Zorro movies.

Comment

I thought it was samurai theater...

I tend to look at the thread more like a hussie version of "Yugioh!" You slap a card down and everybody else goes "Ooooooo!" (And for those of you who don't have or know ten year old boys, just ignore that part of the post. )

OooOOOoooOoo!!

Comment

Well, I didn't want to mention my Jackie Chan collection dating back to 1983...

Comment

Well, I didn't want to mention my Jackie Chan collection dating back to 1983...

http://members.cox.net/ggode/5x15s12.jpg
                I so want to bug out of here early so I can go indulge in my favorite guilty pleasure...chocolate and Moulin Rouge.

But since this isn't the Ewan McGregor thunk thread...

Comment

Ah! I see. BTW, I'm looking at your sig and wondering which ep the third pic is from(Daniel in chains-very nice). Have been wracking my brain, but it's hopeless.

Comment

Ah! I see. BTW, I'm looking at your sig and wondering which ep the third pic is from(Daniel in chains-very nice). Have been wracking my brain, but it's hopeless.
                    Blingy, isn't it from Demons?

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                      I've found men rarely get hints, unless you batter them over the head repeatedly with a big stick, chanting 'Stargate box sets!!!'
                      I did the countdown with my hubby. You know, xx # of days 'til S7 is released, counting backwards. I practically circled it in red on the calender. Dear man (I talk so bad about him sometimes) went out the day it was released and bought me S7 for xmas. It's wrapped under the tree. He swore I'd never hold out 'til xmas, but I have. As long as we've been together, you'd think he'd know me by now! Only TWO MORE DAYS to Christmas. I know what I'm doing all day Sunday.

Comment

Daaaaaaaaaymn! Well, I'M useless for the remainder of the day...

Dun dun dun. Another one bites the dust...

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                          Dun dun dun. Another one bites the dust...
                          And then the little hussy quotes Queen at me!

Comment

I tend to look at the thread more like a hussie version of "Yugioh!" You slap a card down and everybody else goes "Ooooooo!" (And for those of you who don't have or know ten year old boys, just ignore that part of the post. )

You have one of those too? (Actually, mine turned 11 last month.)

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite

You have one of those too? (Actually, mine turned 11 last month.)

What day, DJF? G turned 10 on the 16th. He's a booger. And I got him Yugioh cards for Christmas. I'm weak.

T'other pic where he's doing that hand thing:

Last edited by Jillybiehn; 23 December 2004, 01:34 PM. Reason: stupid image tags...

Comment

What day, DJF? G turned 10 on the 16th. He's a booger. And I got him Yugioh cards for Christmas. I'm weak.

T'other pic where he's doing that hand thing:

He turned 11 on 11/6. He and his younger brother (6) is getting some in the stockings on Sat.
                                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X