Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    I certainly agree..the man is fine in leather. and being evil. he should be evil a lot more. and in leather when he's doing it. he should walk into the briefing room, announce 'I am Evil Daniel! Bring me all the leather on the base, puny humans!' That would be fun.
    Now with your fear of TPTB, it would be hilarious if there comes and episode in season 9 that has Evil Daniel and he dresses in leather.
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
      Now with your fear of TPTB, it would be hilarious if there comes and episode in season 9 that has Evil Daniel and he dresses in leather.

I was just thinking that in Damian Kindler's next script, i bet there is Evil Danny and his Pants Of Leather....not that I would object. Do you hear me Damian? EVIL DANIEL!!! LEATHER TROUSERS!!!!PLENTY OF BUTT SHOTS!!!!
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I was just thinking that in Damian Kindler's next script, i bet there is Evil Danny and his Pants Of Leather....not that I would object. Do you hear me Damian? EVIL DANIEL!!! LEATHER TROUSERS!!!!PLENTY OF BUTT SHOTS!!!!
        Is this leather Daniel
        Spoiler:
        from Tuesday's episode? Just wondering. He looks mighty fine in the pictures I've seen, but don't recall seeing him like that before.

Oh yeah...where IS that chocolate???
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

LOL! Michelle you're going to get us in trouble! Good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            Christ Bling, go to BED. It is 2:00 in the morning, and if you are not going to go to bed, then come and work for me so I can go to bed.
            ROFLMAO! I saw this and fell out of my chair. It's no longer nagging, it's blatant admonition!

Comment

Originally posted by kliggins
              No Jilly, please don't be dead. I need you in my non-bandana corner. Please come back Jilly!!!
              Come back, Jilly! Daniel is worried the Bandanna Army are coming for him!!

We have to save him!
              *ethereal light shines down* I have always been here...
              *xenon flashlight battery goes dead* Awww damn...

Comment

I have a craving for Evil Daniel. This is a link, cos the picture's a spoiler for Moebius and i'm not even sure if daniel is evil, he just looks evil

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...iel/820_17.jpg
                No, whoever decided his hair should look like that is evil. Yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                  Is this leather Daniel
                  Spoiler:
                  from Tuesday's episode? Just wondering. He looks mighty fine in the pictures I've seen, but don't recall seeing him like that before.

Alas Critter, leather Daniel is actually from one of MS' 'Andromeda' episodes (please note the spikey hair, distinct lack of glasses and funny lighting) but what with the influx of folk from Farscape and given the perchant for leather shown in that show...

Ya can't blame we hussies for tryin'! Hell, I'll even settle for MS returning to his role as either Remiel or Gabriel but I doubt that is going to happen... shame

Enough with the requests for Chocolate alright?! On a diet here!

Comment

Is this leather Daniel
                    Spoiler:

That pic is actually from his second guest stint on Andromeda, as Remiel, who was so good at being bad. I think Skiffy will be running the episode sometime in April, and it is SO worth watching. (CJ and JR are in it too! )

Comment

[QUOTE=Jillybiehn][COLOR=DarkOrchid][FONT=Comic Sans MS][CENTER]*ethereal light shines down* I have always been here...

So if I was to say 'who are you?' or 'what do you want?' you might understand what I was talking about... Or shall I just get back to my never-ending quest for cute Daniel pictures?

Comment

I am Evil Daniel, hey, I am Evil Daniel....
                        *the hussies form a conga line behind him and chant* He is Evil Daniel! He is Evil Daniel!

And for those of you who are wondering, yes, Jilly DID stop and get a French Vanilla cappucino on her way to work this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                          ROFLMAO! I saw this and fell out of my chair. It's no longer nagging, it's blatant admonition!
                          Hey, I've come to cherish the nagging. She said she'd let me get away with staying up late last Friday But she'd be back on Sunday night to nag me to sleep. When she didn't come I was stunned! It felt like the first time my mom wasn't waiting up for me to come home from a date... ( )

I have to go into the city today for a present for my man to give to me. Magazine street is trying on a slow day; I dread to see the parking situation on a holiday shopping day...

Comment

Is this leather Daniel
                            Spoiler:

don't ask me. i got invited for one single christmas drink at work, and now i'm very drunk. bad idea to work next to an off-licence...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                              LOL! Michelle you're going to get us in trouble! Good work!

i aim to please. i think. well, right now i'm aiming for 'Daniel, Sex God! I wanna watch Promethues Unbound again' and hopefully aiming for walking in a straight line at least some of the way home

Jilly? This is me drunk.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! BUT ESPECIALLY DANIEL!!!

oh, lord,. i think they're gossiping about me somewhere.. i'm going to eat marshmallows.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                                *ethereal light shines down* I have always been here...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ys_no_hats.jpg

Why can't I green rep you for this??!! Why. Why??!!

Spread some round a bit....where, i ask you, where?

Comment

Working...
                                X