Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bub-bub
    That's the fella and the episode title too! As I said - I never really watched 'Deep Sleep Nine' and I knew it had something to do with the after life.

As for the coffee - don't drink the stuff (yes, I know, Daniel would be disgusted with me! ) Already had one can of diet coke, which with the insomnia attack and the fact that today is my last day at work this year is making me... crazier than normal!

Not that it's difficult and may I ask what the flamin' heck you're doing up at this ungodly hour of the day?! It's 3am for crying out loud!! I don't expect to see you until at least noon (my time)

Oy vey - off to go find some nice images and clear out my desk, so if I don't reappear, I've been eaten by the paperwork!
    Daniel would be disappointed in me too; I don't drink coffee or tea. A woman after my own heart; coke in the morning.

Congrats on this being your last day at work until the new year. I should be so lucky.

It is not quite that ungodly here yet; only 1:30 a.m. as I am on the west coast of US and just finishing my work day. I know; crazier than a loon.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      Morning Bub-Bub! Sleep well?

Can I just say that I ADORE that image?! If I ever learn how to screencap my dvds, that's one of the first images to get done... he just looks... *Bub-Bub waves her hands in the air and does the guppy impression* adorably cute and totally jumpable at the same time.

Is it wrong to want to both mother him and do unspeakable things to him at the same time?

And I will get some lovely images in return... perferably with Jack in 'em too. I have bunnies to feed!

Comment

Night Bling

Daniel decided the floor would be more comfortable than a chair.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          No Jilly, please don't be dead. I need you in my non-bandana corner. Please come back Jilly!!! Look how distraught Daniel is.

Come back, Jilly! Daniel is worried the Bandanna Army are coming for him!!

We have to save him!
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
            Ladies???? You called us ladies!!!!
            Yeah, who can be a lady when faced with this

That's Hussy Territory, that is.

Comment

Is it wrong to want to both mother him and do unspeakable things to him at the same time?

D
              And now you can truely call yourself a Hussy!! And it may be wrong, but then I don't want to be right..i admit to the the same urges! He's just so damn cute!

Comment

:

Oh well - morning all! Anybody else around or is it just me this morning? Michelleb?! Frostfox? Anybody?!
                You called?

Comment

I have a craving for Evil Daniel. This is a link, cos the picture's a spoiler for Moebius and i'm not even sure if daniel is evil, he just looks evil

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...iel/820_17.jpg

Comment

I am Evil Daniel, hey, I am Evil Daniel....

Comment

Crossover joke!!!

Daniel explain to Jack exactly what Sam said about Pete

Comment

'She's posted how many pictures?' Daniel moaned. 'And she has a craving for Evil Daniel? And it's only 12:30. Michelle is giving me such a headache today...'

Comment

Evil Daniel leaned over his prostrate prisoner.

'If you're not careful' he hissed 'I'll set the Hussies on you. My Hussies.'

'No!' cried Apophis. 'Not Your Hussies! They're ruthless! Save me! I'll never survive!'

'I know' said Evil Daniel. 'I like them that way...;'

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                            I have a craving for Evil Daniel. This is a link, cos the picture's a spoiler for Moebius and i'm not even sure if daniel is evil, he just looks evil

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...iel/820_17.jpg
                            Ya asked nicely, so you'll get....

Okay - so it's Remiel but he's dressed in leather which is perfect attire for EvilDaniel! Ten out of Ten hussies agree y'know!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              Crossover joke!!!

Daniel explain to Jack exactly what Sam said about Pete

I'm sorry - I'm being incredibly slow this morning - It took me at least five minutes to get the gist of that one *smothers giggles* that's... EVIL!
                              But I like

Comment

Ya asked nicely, so you'll get....

http://sg1.mythicdesigns.net/shanks/andromeda/2/26.jpg

Okay - so it's Remiel but he's dressed in leather which is perfect attire for EvilDaniel! Ten out of Ten hussies agree y'know!
                                I certainly agree..the man is fine in leather. and being evil. he should be evil a lot more. and in leather when he's doing it. he should walk into the briefing room, announce 'I am Evil Daniel! Bring me all the leather on the base, puny humans!' That would be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X