Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    I was in bed! Well, crashed in a chair anyway...I had four good hours of sleep! I think it's a record.

Oi! What are we going to do with you?

I think even Daniel is perplexed
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Oi! What are we going to do with you?

I think even Daniel is perplexed
      The day people cease to wonder about me, I'll be sad.

Comment

The day people cease to wonder about me, I'll be sad.

Oops, guess I am already sad. I can match your looking downward Daniel and add a pout for good measure.

sigpic

Comment

For those hand people; Jack and Daniel's hands.

sigpic

Comment

Oops, guess I am already sad. I can match your looking downward Daniel and add a pout for good measure.

Don't be sad Kliggie. I still wonder about you; you're a complete enigma to me!

I'll see that pout and raise a 'lower lip bitten in consternation'...

Love that hand piccie! What ep?

Comment

Don't be sad Kliggie. I still wonder about you; you're a complete enigma to me!

I'll see that pout and raise a 'lower lip bitten in consternation'...

Love that hand piccie! What ep?
              Thanks; hand pic is from Season Four, The Other Side.

An enigma, woohoo. There is still hope.

Okay, I see that 'lower lip bitten in consternation...' and raise a tongue (that just does not sound right)

sigpic

Comment

For those hand people; Jack and Daniel's hands.

RUNAWAY!!!! The bunnies are out on the warpath again! Run for your lives - if not your lives then for the state of your ankles!

Ahem - The goddess Bling asked what episode the image is from... I know it's season 4, I know it's got Rene Aubergine from DS9 (I never watched it - I far more prefered the superior Babylon 5! ) and it's the one with the eugenics race... but can I tell you what it's called?!

LIKE HELLFIRE I CAN! That and we need more smilies...

Oh well - morning all! Anybody else around or is it just me this morning? Michelleb?! Frostfox? Anybody?!

Comment

Okay, I see that 'lower lip bitten in consternation...' and raise a tongue (that just does not sound right)

You obviously play to win. I'll see that tongue and raise a finger!

Well, five fingers...

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub
                    RUNAWAY!!!! The bunnies are out on the warpath again! Run for your lives - if not your lives then for the state of your ankles!

Ahem - The goddess Bling asked what episode the image is from... I know it's season 4, I know it's got Rene Aubergine from DS9 (I never watched it - I far more prefered the superior Babylon 5! ) and it's the one with the eugenics race... but can I tell you what it's called?!

LIKE HELLFIRE I CAN! That and we need more smilies...

Oh well - morning all! Anybody else around or is it just me this morning? Michelleb?! Frostfox? Anybody?!
                    Good Morning Bub-Bub; how much coffee have you had this morning?

The episode name you are looking for is The Other Side. And just to be really picky it is Rene Auberjunois.
                    sigpic

Comment

Morning Bub-Bub! Sleep well?

Comment

You obviously play to win. I'll see that tongue and raise a finger!

http://members.cox.net/ggode/3x16u8.jpg

Well, five fingers...
                        *Rolls up sleeves* I see those five fingers and raise you a posterior and a Jack.

sigpic

Comment

*Rolls up sleeves* I see those five fingers and raise you a posterior and a Jack.

Call!

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Bub-Bub; how much coffee have you had this morning?

The episode name you are looking for is The Other Side. And just to be really picky it is Rene Auberjunois.
                              That's the fella and the episode title too! As I said - I never really watched 'Deep Sleep Nine' and I knew it had something to do with the after life.

As for the coffee - don't drink the stuff (yes, I know, Daniel would be disgusted with me! ) Already had one can of diet coke, which with the insomnia attack and the fact that today is my last day at work this year is making me... crazier than normal!

Not that it's difficult and may I ask what the flamin' heck you're doing up at this ungodly hour of the day?! It's 3am for crying out loud!! I don't expect to see you until at least noon (my time)

Oy vey - off to go find some nice images and clear out my desk, so if I don't reappear, I've been eaten by the paperwork!

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!
                                Having made you laugh my night is complete!

It's gotten too darn cold here again, so I'm off to snuggle a warm body.

G'night Kliggins!

Comment

Working...
                                X