Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bravesmom63
    Yup, pothole city of the world. The schools suck and the politicians are crooked, but, hey, the food is fantastic! Yeah, I noticed that blingaway's from here, too. I also noticed that she does fab sig pic thingies. And she's a member of the IGAP-I can so relate to that!
    We have two types of clones, ones that have been tied up and ones that haven't. If you need to, you can take two. (most of us have because one can't keep up with us.)

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
      We have two types of clones, ones that have been tied up and ones that haven't. If you need to, you can take two. (most of us have because one can't keep up with us.)

Hmmm...tied up...sounds good to me. Total compliance and no back-talk. I like that in a man.

Proud Member-Hussies Union, Local # 69

Comment

I've been slacking lately and feel bad about that. So, in honor of the eps I watched while candy making this afternoon, I give you....

I'll try to post more. Would hate to lose my hussy-status. :-)

Comment

Switch, I love your BandanaDanny sig!!!!

Dana Jeanne
          Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Dana_Jeanne
            Switch, I love your BandanaDanny sig!!!!

Dana Jeanne
            Thanks! I'll give you 3 guesses as to who made it...

Comment

OK, quick slightly off topic question...what are rep points and how do you give/receive them?

And do get this back on topic (and cos it's one of my faves):

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                OK, quick slightly off topic question...what are rep points and how do you give/receive them?

And do get this back on topic (and cos it's one of my faves):

http://images.snapfish.com/34269%3A%...3%3A6%3Aot1lsi
                Rep points are positive or negative points given for a specific post. How many you have is reflected by the number of green jello boxes you have in the upper right hand corner of your name box. To give rep points click on the scales next to the post number in a specific post and either approve or disapprove and you may add a comment too. Click on add to reputation and you have given rep points to someone.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42
                  You see the little scales on the upper right above your location? Click on that and it allows you to give rep points. The rep points are the little greens block of jello you have below your location. The more green blocks of jello you have, the more points you give when you hand out rep. You can see your rep count and the comments made by those who have given you point under "My Controls". But beware, there are those who give out red rep.

Dang, Kligs was faster than me.
                  No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                    You see the little scales on the upper right above your location? Click on that and it allows you to give rep points. The rep points are the little greens block of jello you have below your location. The more green blocks of jello you have, the more points you give when you hand out rep. You can see your rep count and the comments made by those who have given you point under "My Controls". But beware, there are those who give out red rep.

Dang, Kligs was faster than me.
                    Ah, but great minds think alike.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                      Rep points are positive or negative points given for a specific post. How many you have is reflected by the number of green jello boxes you have in the upper right hand corner of your name box. To give rep points click on the scales next to the post number in a specific post and either approve or disapprove and you may add a comment too. Click on add to reputation and you have given rep points to someone.

I want to add this: There's no automatic indication of who gives the rep points so if you want the recipient to know, you have to sign it. I didn't realize that until I'd given out a few points and gotten a few back...

On other topics... Hey, another Yat! Welcome bravesmom!

Comment

Thanx DJ fave!! Ohh im so excited bout my danny clone.

*runs to plot things to do with daniel, bwahaha*

Liz
                        das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

Thanks! Danny was confused, too....

Comment

Absolutely no reason for this one...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                              Absolutely no reason for this one...

http://members.cox.net/ggode/8x01no8.jpg
                              Christ Bling, go to BED. It is 2:00 in the morning, and if you are not going to go to bed, then come and work for me so I can go to bed.
                              sigpic

Comment

Christ Bling, go to BED. It is 2:00 in the morning, and if you are not going to go to bed, then come and work for me so I can go to bed.
                                I was in bed! Well, crashed in a chair anyway...I had four good hours of sleep! I think it's a record.

Comment

Working...
                                X