Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    I won't make you stop.... I've only stopped because I ran out of new pics and I'm tired of posting the same ones over and over, though I don't mind posting my favorites. Here's to hoping that the men in my life (the hubby and my kids) got the hints (which, by the way, were VERY obvious) to get the rest of the boxsets for Christmas.

I've found men rarely get hints, unless you batter them over the head repeatedly with a big stick, chanting 'Stargate box sets!!!'
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      I've found men rarely get hints, unless you batter them over the head repeatedly with a big stick, chanting 'Stargate box sets!!!'
      That's basically what I told them. I kept telling them that sets 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 would be a good present. I even made out a wish list and put it on the hubby's desk. When I took the boys shopping for their gifts to dad, I saw the sets and pointed them out. I think they are very aware of what I want.
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Yes, I saw it. Thunk you very much. I've been debating back and forth whether to add it to the sig, swap it with the other banner or what. I luv them both.

I wanna see! I can whine like a toddler you know. And look, you have Danny's interest too

He's waiting....

Comment

I also really wanna post this pic...

Just cos i Can!!

arrrggghhhhh!!!!! I can't stop! I don't even have to have a reason any more!

Comment

Yes, I saw it. Thunk you very much. I've been debating back and forth whether to add it to the sig, swap it with the other banner or what. I luv them both.
            'K! Just checking...I just couldn't remember if I had actually sent it to you yet. Yesterday was a leeeetle hectic...
            Last edited by blingaway; 22 December 2004, 09:49 AM.

Comment

I wanna see! I can whine like a toddler you know. And look, you have Danny's interest too

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...nyintense2.jpg

He's waiting....
              I've added it to the sig. (I'll copy it into my photobucket account later today, bling, so I don't use your bandwidth.)

sigpic

Comment

I've added it to the sig. (I'll copy it into my photobucket account later today, bling, so I don't use your bandwidth.)
                Bandwidth is not a problem. Take your time!

Comment

oooh, very nice! Well done bling! (see, whining does work)

Comment

I'm hungry. Think I'll take Daniel out for dinner...and just watch him eat. Yummyiest thing on the menu..Daniel and ice-cream!

And now I promise i'll stop!!!

Comment

And now I promise i'll stop!!!
                      No you won't.

sigpic

Comment

No you won't.

I'll have to soon, i'll have to switch the computer off. besides, i think you've seen all the pics i've got.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                          I love it, but I'm not sure I should yet...I'm determined to resist the Evil Spoiler Queen so I haven't learned just yet exactly how marvelous she is, although I'm getting a pretty good idea!
                          You can resist and still be a Priestess. I'm pretty sure it's in the bylaws.

I think we should wear robes like ^that^ with dominatrix outfits underneath.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                            You can resist and still be a Priestess. I'm pretty sure it's in the bylaws.

yep, you can resist me, and still know that Vala is our Goddess..you just have to trust us on that

i love that intense look in his eyes...and that slight smile....oh, the hell with it, i love everything about him

yes, i agree. that's our outfit, and daniel should wear leather.

Comment

I'm not getting off this foum until I've reached 2150 posts!! So take this!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn

ROFLMAO!

Comment

Working...
                                X