Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Aaashhhhh!!!!!!! Its a bandana frenzy!!!!! Where is Jilly when you need her.
    *whimpering close your eyes and the object will be gone more whimpering*
    *cowering in the corner, sucking her thumb* Christmas stress, family badness, bandanas...must find happy place...

Ahh, there it is, and in line with today's theme too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Yeeeeeeesssssss! Another one says no to the bandana.

Well, there may only be the three of us, but we can stick together and make it through this trial.

Look ma! No headgear!

Last edited by Jillybiehn; 22 December 2004, 06:20 AM. Reason: piccie repeats! can't have that!

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub
        I hereby move that Vala is made either a Patron Saint or 'Goddess' of the Hussies of Babylon.
        Note siggie change. \/ Everyone else feel free to add, if you so desire.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          Eyes, huh?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...Daniel/133.jpg

Eyes it is then.

And a bit of scruff.

And those wonderfully kissable lips...
          OH MY!!! **deep breath, critter....just take a deep breath. critter fans self and takes SUPER deep breath** WOW! Michelle what a picture...yep those eyes. And blingaway and Bub-bub (love those names! )....great picks for soar eyes....another deep breath....oh forget it!!! THUNK!!! Can't help myself.
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
            Good Morning gals. Just a little something we haven't talked about too much in the last few days.......

Weapons Bulge!!!!
            My contribution - in honour of last night's cracking episode! Which has spawned it's own bunny that's circling my desk at work in a rather scary fashion... Oh dear!

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/812_07.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
              I have, I have!

Though Daniel seems a bit dubious about this...

trust us, Daniel. We shan't hurt you. Much.

Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub
                My contribution - in honour of last night's cracking episode! Which has spawned it's own bunny that's circling my desk at work in a rather scary fashion... Oh dear!

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s8/graphics/812_07.shtml
                Oh no...the bunnies are circling!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                  I love it, but I'm not sure I should yet...I'm determined to resist the Evil Spoiler Queen so I haven't learned just yet exactly how marvelous she is, although I'm getting a pretty good idea!

Interesting new piccie for today's theme...Daniel's point of view!

Comment

Well, I've modified my sig. Michelle you better not be steering me wrong. I can't wait until Jan 28th!!!! (a whole month away!!! AUGH!!!!)
                    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      I love it, but I'm not sure I should yet...I'm determined to resist the Evil Spoiler Queen so I haven't learned just yet exactly how marvelous she is, although I'm getting a pretty good idea!

Interesting new piccie for today's theme...Daniel's point of view!

http://members.cox.net/ggode/5x13pg8.jpg

Evil Spoiler Queen!!!

Yeah, all right, fair enough. Can't say I don't enjoy that title...

Mind you, even Daniel's been caught looking at the spoilers

Comment

Well, I've modified my sig. Michelle you better not be steering me wrong. I can't wait until Jan 28th!!!! (a whole month away!!! AUGH!!!!)

Would I do that? daniel's disappointed you could even think about the merest possibility of the thought even beginning to cross my mind about me steering you wrong..

Someone please, help me stop posting pictures...i've become addicted!!!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...hreshold16.jpg

Someone please, help me stop posting pictures...i've become addicted!!!
                          I won't make you stop.... I've only stopped because I ran out of new pics and I'm tired of posting the same ones over and over, though I don't mind posting my favorites. Here's to hoping that the men in my life (the hubby and my kids) got the hints (which, by the way, were VERY obvious) to get the rest of the boxsets for Christmas.

sigpic

Comment

DJF have you looked at your inbox?

Comment

I won't make you stop.... I've only stopped because I ran out of new pics and I'm tired of posting the same ones over and over, though I don't mind posting my favorites. Here's to hoping that the men in my life (the hubby and my kids) got the hints (which, by the way, were VERY obvious) to get the rest of the boxsets for Christmas.
                              Cheered myself up vastly by watching some of PDL's S4 commentaries yesterday. Hubby rolls his eyes at me, but doesn't complain when I'm in a better mood. Bring on seasons 1, 2, 3, 5 & 7! (And six eventually. )

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                DJF have you looked at your inbox?
                                Yes, I saw it. Thunk you very much. I've been debating back and forth whether to add it to the sig, swap it with the other banner or what. I luv them both.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X