Originally posted by Buggy542
    Ooo! Daniel clones! I'll take a tied one

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../danieltfo.jpg

And he *will* wear a bandana!

Mm-hmm, testify!!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

Who can resist the bandana?!!
      sure, that last one didn't exactly highlight the bandana, but...
      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
        Looks like we have a couple of new thunkers..... You need to pick out a clone, dannylover and StarzSkyMoon. (Anyone else is free to get one too, if they haven't gotten one before or they keep wearing out their own and needs a second so the first can rest.)

You have a choice of one that's been tied or one that's not.

I'll take one of the tied ones, please. Forgot to pick one out when I got here a few months ago. I'll just have to be sure to put his bandana on.

Ah! Much better, thanks!

Kerri :-)

Comment

Aaashhhhh!!!!!!! Its a bandana frenzy!!!!! Where is Jilly when you need her.
          *whimpering close your eyes and the object will be gone more whimpering*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
            Aaashhhhh!!!!!!! Its a bandana frenzy!!!!! Where is Jilly when you need her.
            *whimpering close your eyes and the object will be gone more whimpering*
            Kliggins...go to your happy place.

Comment

Kliggins...go to your happy place.
              But...but...but Bling, there are bandanas overtaking my happy place.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                But...but...but Bling, there are bandanas overtaking my happy place.

[Sigmung Freud] Perhaps your subconscious has determined zat zhey are zupposed to be zhere and your conscious has yet to accept it...[/Freud]

Comment

[Sigmung Freud] Perhaps your subconscious has determined zat zhey are zupposed to be zhere and your conscious has yet to accept it...[/Freud]

ROFL. No, no, it can't be my subconscious.

sigpic

Comment

I almost forgot to mention one particularly sexy thing from Prometheus Unbound...
                    Spoiler:
                    when Daniel is going aboard the Prometheus, he is chatting to Hammond, and laughing a lot, there's dimples and irresistable smiles all over the place, and it's completely swoonworthy..which is what distracted me the first time i watched that bit. however, when i watched it again...my eyes drifted downwards...

he's got the tight black t-shirt on. but whatever those trousers are, and they might be dark jeans, they're not uniform and they're tight . and, on top..he is wearing...

A BATTERED LEATHER JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An old, frayed, zip-up motorcycling jacket. It may be one of the sexiest outfits i've ever seen him wear (with the exception of the tight white vest, dirty or clean).

In fact, he's just sexy all the time in this.

Especially when he's being Han Solo!

And i really love the bit when Vala is talking about how size matters, and she glances down at Daniel's......well, at Daniel...and she is very impressed by what she sees

You know, someone told me that some of TPTB hang around this forum in disguise. Well, I'm pretty sure Damian Kindler, who wrote Prometheus Unbound, has been on here, on this thread, cos this Vala girl, is soooo one of us.
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Daniel says..no more bandanna's.

They flatten his hair!!!

Comment

Daniel accidentally finds the script for the next episode with Vala

DJ 'They want me to wear what? And do what with the honey? And why am i tied up the entire time?'

TPTB 'Hey...it's what the hussies want'

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          Daniel says..no more bandanna's.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...lingdaniel.jpg

They flatten his hair!!!
                          Yeeeeeeesssssss! Another one says no to the bandana.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                            Daniel accidentally finds the script for the next episode with Vala

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...iel/719_24.jpg

DJ 'They want me to wear what? And do what with the honey? And why am i tied up the entire time?'

TPTB 'Hey...it's what the hussies want'
                            I hereby move that Vala is made either a Patron Saint or 'Goddess' of the Hussies of Babylon.

She ruled last night (almost as much as Hammond did but that's another story!) and should be honoured as an inspiration to hussies everywhere!

Just don't let her anywhere near a
                            Spoiler:
                            fire extinguisher - OWIE!

Is there a second?

Becky - still thunked right out after last night!

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub
                              I hereby move that Vala is made either a Patron Saint or 'Goddess' of the Hussies of Babylon.

She ruled last night (almost as much as Hammond did but that's another story!) and should be honoured as an inspiration to hussies everywhere!

Just don't let her anywhere near a
                              Spoiler:
                              fire extinguisher - OWIE!

Is there a second?

Becky - still thunked right out after last night!

Oh i second that! That woman was wonderful..did everything we wanted (well, except for the
                              Spoiler:
                              fire extinguisher..poor Daniel's face!
                              ) and said everything we wanted
                              Spoiler:
                              like 'Can't we just have sex instead' and 'you're very attractive' and 'size does matter..in many cases' (looking at Daniel's assets) and 'you've seen me naked, the least you can do is make me dinner'

Yes, Vala..Patron Goddess of Daniel's Hussies

Comment

Hello everybody I've been lurking here for a couple of months (you people are INSANE in a good way ) And I thought I should say hi.

First of all there's something I have to get off my chest...

Hello my name is Imogen and I am a Danielholic AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!!

Ok now it's time to go back to lurking

P.S. if anyone has any wet T pics from Fire and Water it would be greatly appreciated

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                                DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Working...
                                X