Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
    *sticks fingers in her ears and sings loudly* MARY HAD A LIT-TLE LAMB...

I can't complain too loudly, I just got done listening to two PDL commentaires on S4, and I'l prolly go back and watch some more after I'm done here.

I still SO wanna go Absolute Power all over Michelle right now though...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...hn/4x17ap8.jpg
    I'd rather Daniel went all Absolute Power over me..

speaking of which..
    Spoiler:
    daniel just called himself Olos..Han Olos. And he has bits of the super soldier armour on and no glasses, and hair all slicked back, and he's all dangerous....phwooaaarrr!!!!!!

Daniel slings her over his shoulder and carries her. Caveman Daniel!!!

Plus he's slightly unshavenn. plus he wear a tight black t shirt the entire episode.

and walter is so coool in this too!
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

How can I NOT read those spoilers? *whimper*

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
      Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
      ~CELLO!~
      ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
        How can I NOT read those spoilers? *whimper*
        MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!

Evil, me? Why, no, I'm just an innocent little SPOILER QUEEN!!!!

I only wish I had pictures...
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Wow....i think i stumbled upon heaven

Thanx for all the pics guys... Keep em coming

Liz
          das haus ist gelb. ich liebe gelb!!

MySpace

Comment

oooooooh!did you have to say that about the pictures??
            *sob* *wimper* *thunk*

Comment

Looks like we have a couple of new thunkers..... You need to pick out a clone, dannylover and StarzSkyMoon. (Anyone else is free to get one too, if they haven't gotten one before or they keep wearing out their own and needs a second so the first can rest.)

You have a choice of one that's been tied or one that's not.
              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

talking about pics, I haven't posted this one in a while.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!

Evil, me? Why, no, I'm just an innocent little SPOILER QUEEN!!!!

I only wish I had pictures...
                  SPOILERISH FOR PROMETHIUS UNBOUND

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ehn/812_06.jpg
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...n/shanks02.jpg
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...n/36aed6d6.jpg

It's all I've got, so it'll have to tide us non-Brits over for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                    Looks like we have a couple of new thunkers..... You need to pick out a clone, dannylover and StarzSkyMoon. (Anyone else is free to get one too, if they haven't gotten one before or they keep wearing out their own and needs a second so the first can rest.)

Or if you need one of each...
                    *takes a tied clone*
                    Just don't dress him in boonies or bandanas, because that's just cruel.

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                      Hold on Bub-bub! I gots me the shootin' iron! I'll get them pesky critters fer ya...What? Oh! I'm not 'sposed to shoot the plot bunnies? Well dagnabit, what're we gonna eat fer supper? A body cain't live on biscuits and gravy alone. We'll have to nibble on Daniel a bit I guess. I got dibs on the neck!
                      Well fiddley dee! Honey - take a ticket and stand in line! Ahm sure that Miss Andromeda and Miss Vala would like to have first dibs - not to mention Miss Sha'uri too but if ya'll see Miss Hathor - shoot her on sight will you?!

*Cough!* Sorry 'bout that! Apologies to MichelleB for completely runining one of her favourite films there... Just finished watching and babbling incoherently about P_U and just couldn't resist that...

As for the bunnies... They're armed and dangerous and they have a taste for ankle. Notably mine!

I'll report more on this episode in the morning (UK time) but for now... all I can say is 'Hot Damn!' and 'Major, MAJOR THUNKAGE!'

Becky the incoherent!

Comment

Okay DJ fave. Could I choose an untied Clone.... splain how I can have one all for my self

Nirtia

Comment

Originally posted by Nirtia
                          Okay DJ fave. Could I choose an untied Clone.... splain how I can have one all for my self

Nirtia
                          Just grab one out of the box and keep him safe from the others around here. Take two if you want.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks so much my Daniel Clone will be very happy here LOL

Comment

Michelle, expect a Queen of Evil sig in the near future! YOU! ARE! EVIL! I resisted your vile spoilers, but Dammit do you have to giggle and gloat and go OMG! He just
                              Spoiler:
                              ....................................................................
                              and OH SQUEE! they just
                              Spoiler:
                              and torment us so?! I'm barely hanging on by my fingernails for January and anymore of these little episodes of torture of yours and I'm gonna burst a blood vessel!

*breathe*

You do that again to me and this is where I'm headed...

Comment

Ooo! Daniel clones! I'll take a tied one

And he *will* wear a bandana!
                                Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
                                Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Working...
                                X