Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    DJF, you're the receptionist! You get to decide who sees us and who doesn't, and what exactly we get to do..errr..how we treat our patients, and you give us all our records....you're really the one in charge! I'll amend the sicknote accordingly..
    I could try to act as a linguistic advisor and explain in linguistic terms why thunking affects the language centree of your brain and you thus have to recuperate at home...thunking a bit more....
    *All those nice pics* *groan*

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
    Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
    ~CELLO!~
    ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      Hold on Bub-bub! I gots me the shootin' iron! I'll get them pesky critters fer ya...What? Oh! I'm not 'sposed to shoot the plot bunnies? Well dagnabit, what're we gonna eat fer supper? A body cain't live on biscuits and gravy alone. We'll have to nibble on Daniel a bit I guess. I got dibs on the neck!

I think i'll have that fleshy little bit at the base of the thumb..and maybe a little nibble on the lips...and then a great big bite from that luscious tummy!!!

7 minutes until Prometheus Unbound!
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Promotheus Unbound
        Spoiler:
        begins with a classic Jack and Daniel scene..honestly, you guys will crack up! Daniel really wants to go to Atlantis, Jack keeps saying no

Daniel: 'I'll quit!'
        Jack: 'Why don't you just hold your breath, you haven't done that for a while!'

So funny!

Comment

*groan* michelle, don't do that to me....here in Germany with no Sky to watch.....*whimper*

~CELLO!~

Comment

And
            Spoiler:
            he's flirting a little, with someone called Dr Lindsay Novak, who can't stop hiccuping! Daniel flirting is so cute...

Comment

Promotheus Unbound
              Spoiler:
              begins with a classic Jack and Daniel scene..honestly, you guys will crack up! Daniel really wants to go to Atlantis, Jack keeps saying no

Daniel: 'I'll quit!'
              Jack: 'Why don't you just hold your breath, you haven't done that for a while!'

So funny!

Oooooh, bounce, bounce!!!
              I don't get to see it untill tomorrow (some kind soul at work is taping it for me).
              sigpic

Comment

I can't wait 'til Jan!!!!!! Michelle I am SOOOO jealous of you right now!!!!!! It's just not fair!!!!! *throws tantrum*
                No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

oh my God, this girl Vala is one of us...
                  Spoiler:
                  ..okay, daniel's tied up, and he tells the super-solider he knows nothing, so he's useless....and teh super soilder say s'but you are very attractive'...daniel doesn' know vala's in there at this point..and he says 'i'm flattered, but you're not my type..slightly disturbed then i'm your type'

later on, vala, out of suer soldier gear, hits him across the cheek..then says 'shall i kiss it better!' (daniel's still tied up)

and then, she's sitting on his lap, while he's tied up, talking about the Prometheus..and she says 'size matters'..then she glances..and say 'in many cases!' (she seeme to be quite impressed by daniel..)

this is so fun!

Comment

OH-MY-GOD!!! *Royal thunk*
                    *faints*

~CELLO!~

Comment

oh my God, this girl Vala is one of us...
                      Spoiler:
                      ..okay, daniel's tied up, and he tells the super-solider he knows nothing, so he's useless....and teh super soilder say s'but you are very attractive'...daniel doesn' know vala's in there at this point..and he says 'i'm flattered, but you're not my type..slightly disturbed then i'm your type'

later on, vala, out of suer soldier gear, hits him across the cheek..then says 'shall i kiss it better!' (daniel's still tied up)

and then, she's sitting on his lap, while he's tied up, talking about the Prometheus..and she says 'size matters'..then she glances..and say 'in many cases!' (she seeme to be quite impressed by daniel..)

this is so fun!
                      You are really enjoying tormenting us, aren't you???

sigpic

Comment

*sticks fingers in her ears and sings loudly* MARY HAD A LIT-TLE LAMB...

I can't complain too loudly, I just got done listening to two PDL commentaires on S4, and I'l prolly go back and watch some more after I'm done here.

I still SO wanna go Absolute Power all over Michelle right now though...

Comment

more
                          Spoiler:
                          she just said 'i liked you better tied up' i see your point, vala!!

they start to fight. she says 'i thought we could just have sex instead!!!

she wins the fight, then she jumps on top of him, and starts to kiss him. he says 'you're a fruitcake!' (which i'm sure is a farscape reference) and then she nuts him! he seems to be knocked out, then he shoots her. this is all very hot stuff!

he undressed her when she was unconscious, but claims he kept his eyes open all the time

this is such a thunkable daniel episode, you guys are going love this..definitely a MSSTL episode

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                            You are really enjoying tormenting us, aren't you???
                            You don't have to read my spoilers! I'm not tormenting, i'm telling you what goodies to expect.

Comment

I think michelle just got on santa's naughty list....and it's not because of the Daniel thoughts, it's the tormenting of the rest of us.

(I think we all got on Santa's naughty list because of the Daniel thoughts.)

sigpic

Comment

You don't have to read my spoilers! I'm not tormenting, i'm telling you what goodies to expect.
                                but how can I pass up any comments about Daniel??????

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X