Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    DJF, you're the receptionist! You get to decide who sees us and who doesn't, and what exactly we get to do..errr..how we treat our patients, and you give us all our records....you're really the one in charge! I'll amend the sicknote accordingly..
    I like that idea, considering you who stated is the boss. That means I'll have to take lots of memos from him.
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
      I like that idea, considering you who stated is the boss. That means I'll have to take lots of memos from him.

In his office. Alone. Just you and him. Alone. You, and Daniel, and an examination bed.

I wanna swap jobs!
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

In his office. Alone. Just you and him. Alone. You, and Daniel, and an examination bed.

I wanna swap jobs!
        too late, you already handed out the assignment and it's in an official memo.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
          too late, you already handed out the assignment and it's in an official memo.
          damn, I'll just have to insist the boss has full, regualar medical examinations on a daily basis..we have to make sure he keeps fit and healthy, after all.

Comment

I think that's fair enough. here you go

TO: Scarym1's boss
            FROM: Dr's Michelle, Bling, Jilly and Lmichelle (And Nurse Sue) (And receptionist DJF, who is really the one in charge)

Please excuse Scarym1 from work. She has had a severe case of thunkage. the only cure for this is for her to stay at home, wrap up well, eat chocolate and thunk some more until she has got all the thunking out of her system.

And just to prove we're doctors, here's a picture of our boss.

ROFL-- I love you guys! Waking up laughing is wonderful.

Dana jeanne
            Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

I wanna be Sam!!!!! (especially in the promo pic after that one..you know, the one where AT and MS are 'messing around')
              Okay - going to be really stoopid here (like that's going to make a change from normal?!) and ask
              'What piccie are you talking about?!'

The muse is curious and when he gets curious the bunnies get... restless!

So please... for the sake of my ankles if nowt else! I'm not above bribery y'know!

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub
                Okay - going to be really stoopid here (like that's going to make a change from normal?!) and ask
                'What piccie are you talking about?!'

The muse is curious and when he gets curious the bunnies get... restless!

So please... for the sake of my ankles if nowt else! I'm not above bribery y'know!

Here we go

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s7/graphics/719_19.shtml

Don't you wish you were sam? (this wasn't actually in the show, they were just playing).

So, where's my bribe?

Comment

I was just getting there...yeah, it'd suck to be Manda and have to work with those guys all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                    I was just getting there...yeah, it'd suck to be Manda and have to work with those guys all day.

yeah, what a horrible job, being around RDA, MS and CJ all day..actually having to kiss them, seeing them up close and personal in all those outfits..you couldn't pay me to do that.. COS I'D DO IT FOR FREE!!!!

Comment

yeah, what a horrible job, being around RDA, MS and CJ all day..actually having to kiss them, seeing them up close and personal in all those outfits..you couldn't pay me to do that.. COS I'D DO IT FOR FREE!!!!
                      I keep thinking that the reason she's crying in Meridian is because she can't see his gorgous face under the bandages.

sigpic

Comment

I don't know about y'all, but I had my fix of Daniel last night. *happy sigh*
                        Full Circle and COTG. Abydonian Daniel is sooo cute!

Comment

does anyone know about how many fansites MS has? i heard it was more than brad pitt hence the nick name'young lord of the internet' i think CJ gave him,but the others are insisting that it's not so. a little more of a reference point maybe?

Comment

And add in the fact that every so often she gets to hug and kiss the lovely Carmen A too... Gaaads, if she wasn't such a good actress/excellent character/seemingly nice person/inspiration... I could really hate her!

Michelle - many, many thanks for that lovely link - that's sooo going onto the screensaver when I get home... hang on... what's that sound...?
                            ARRRRGGGHHHH!!! The plot bunnies have found me - run for your lives!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub

Michelle - many, many thanks for that lovely link - that's sooo going onto the screensaver when I get home... hang on... what's that sound...?
                              ARRRRGGGHHHH!!! The plot bunnies have found me - run for your lives!!
                              Hold on Bub-bub! I gots me the shootin' iron! I'll get them pesky critters fer ya...What? Oh! I'm not 'sposed to shoot the plot bunnies? Well dagnabit, what're we gonna eat fer supper? A body cain't live on biscuits and gravy alone. We'll have to nibble on Daniel a bit I guess. I got dibs on the neck!

Last edited by blingaway; 21 December 2004, 09:49 AM. Reason: too much quote!

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
                                Hold on Bub-bub! I gots me the shootin' iron! I'll get them pesky critters fer ya...What? Oh! I'm not 'sposed to shoot the plot bunnies? Well dagnabit, what're we gonna eat fer supper? A body cain't live on biscuits and gravy alone. We'll have to nibble on Daniel a bit I guess. I got dibs on the neck!

I'll have a little nibble of the ears.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X