No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since we are talking about the eyebrows, I thought I'd repost this.....

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

You might be able to see them better here.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
        You might be able to see them better here.

http://home.comcast.net/~chrisgraves1/DanielThink.jpg
        oh, daniel, you are just so irresistably cute, i'm going to have to take you home with me right now
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          oh, daniel, you are just so irresistably cute, i'm going to have to take you home with me right now
          Now, now, you have to share.

sigpic

Comment

yeah...but not right now.

Here's a thought..Daniel and chocolate. The two most yummylicious things in the galaxy. (Well, maybe RDA too..the three most luscious, delicious, yummy things on the planet). Am I right?

Comment

those are great thanks for sharing AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN

you got more to share go right ahead i am not complaining those pics are to cute for words!

ok i lie there are just so many words you can think of for such a SMOKIN HOT man
              Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

yeah...but not right now.

Here's a thought..Daniel and chocolate. The two most yummylicious things in the galaxy. (Well, maybe RDA too..the three most luscious, delicious, yummy things on the planet). Am I right?

mmmm daniel and chocolate SWEET
                Sue

sigpic

Comment

michelle, with all that drooling you were doing over in Shadow's thread (I think that's where you were), I think we need to steal some of those products from the RDA thread for over here.

Only, we would need to change them to better suit us here.

sigpic

Comment

michelle, with all that drooling you were doing over in Shadow's thread (I think that's where you were), I think we need to steal some of those products from the RDA thread for over here.

Only, we would need to change them to better suit us here.
                    Yeah, i've been drooling all over the place today. Just got Daniel fixed in my mind, and I can't get him out. Someone mentioned Daniel had faded jeans on in affinity, but i've lent my affinity tape to a friend, and I can't get it back, and now all i want is to find Daniel in faded jeans....maybe i need to find some screencaps.

instead of RDA Thunk Coffee...DrDJ Thunk coffee...very strong, very deep, last for hours, always in our hands, wouldn't be seen without, guaranteed to get you going in the morning.....

Comment

I'm not having much luck here..anyone know where i could get screencaps of daniel in jeans from affinity and endgame?

Comment

Yeah, i've been drooling all over the place today. Just got Daniel fixed in my mind, and I can't get him out. Someone mentioned Daniel had faded jeans on in affinity, but i've lent my affinity tape to a friend, and I can't get it back, and now all i want is to find Daniel in faded jeans....maybe i need to find some screencaps.

instead of RDA Thunk Coffee...DrDJ Thunk coffee...very strong, very deep, last for hours, always in our hands, wouldn't be seen without, guaranteed to get you going in the morning.....
                        i am guilty party but if you look at screencaps
                        s
                        p
                        o
                        i
                        l
                        e
                        r
                        s
                        p
                        a
                        c
                        e

daniel is in tealcs apartment its dark so most screencaps are dark! and i think the jeans are more like the style that people are wearing these days tight around the leg and a little long at the bottom not sure if that is the same pair in affinity i think those were darker!

the ones in 'endgame' are the style people are wearing that is worn today!

and does that make any kinda sense lol

i am a babbling daniel fan
                        Sue

sigpic

Comment

I'm not having much luck here..anyone know where i could get screencaps of daniel in jeans from affinity and endgame?
                          s
                          p
                          o
                          i
                          l
                          e
                          r
                          s
                          p
                          a
                          c
                          e

the scenes he is wearing the jeans the apartment at tealcs seems dark and in endgame the warehouse is dark! the real good shot of him in jeans is outside the warehouse if you can find it
                          Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                            i am guilty party but if you look at screencaps
                            s
                            p
                            o
                            i
                            l
                            e
                            r
                            s
                            p
                            a
                            c
                            e

daniel is in tealcs apartment its dark so most screencaps are dark! and i think the jeans are more like the style that people are wearing these days tight around the leg and a little long at the bottom not sure if that is the same pair in affinity i think those were darker!

the ones in 'endgame' are the style people are wearing that is worn today!

and does that make any kinda sense lol

i am a babbling daniel fan
                            tight around the leg....i really have to see these, you're making me all thunk-ready..but i've had no lcuk finding screencaps that don't involve krista and teal'c working out, or pete, or sam and jack in that scene. not fait <pouts>. wanna see daniel in jeans.

Comment

tight around the leg....i really have to see these, you're making me all thunk-ready..but i've had no lcuk finding screencaps that don't involve krista and teal'c working out, or pete, or sam and jack in that scene. not fait <pouts>. wanna see daniel in jeans.
                              s
                              p
                              o
                              i
                              le
                              r
                              s
                              p
                              a
                              c
                              e

can say daniel is not around during the workout scenes of kristi and tealc! he comes in at the very beginning in the jeans with the tastey blue shirt that goes with it and if i am not mistaken these are a dark pair of blue jeans that are TIGHT

not that i pay attention to those little details lol but since DANIEL has started wearing the jeans glad they put TIGHT ones on

the scene with daniel and jeans in affinity is when jack sends daniel over to tell tealc not to get involved in helping people out that he is suppost to fit in or something like that and daniel makes a comment on plant and friend visiting friend and then kristi shows up and daniel does a real nice version of the puff n ruffle daniel style lol
                              Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suebsg9
                                s
                                p
                                o
                                i
                                le
                                r
                                s
                                p
                                a
                                c
                                e

can say daniel is not around during the workout scenes of kristi and tealc! he comes in at the very beginning in the jeans with the tastey blue shirt that goes with it and if i am not mistaken these are a dark pair of blue jeans that are TIGHT

not that i pay attention to those little details lol but since DANIEL has started wearing the jeans glad they put TIGHT ones on

the scene with daniel and jeans in affinity is when jack sends daniel over to tell tealc not to get involved in helping people out that he is suppost to fit in or something like that and daniel makes a comment on plant and friend visiting friend and then kristi shows up and daniel does a real nice version of the puff n ruffle daniel style lol
                                stop saying tight, you're sending me into a daniel jeans frenzy! i loved daniel's puff and ruffle too...how could she resist. and then when he realised she was interested in teal'c..i couldn't help but call out 'Denied!'...but he can do that puff and ruffle thing to me any time he wants to

Comment

Working...
                                X