• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blingaway
    <snip>

No partic'lar reason for this one...

http://members.cox.net/ggode/4x02tos6.jpg
    *DROOL* Thunk you bling!! *SIGH* Those eyes!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
      *DROOL* Thunk you bling!! *SIGH* Those eyes!
      Those lips!

I suppose for the good of DJF's career I can go find something else to do for a minute or so... Like get the house neat for my parents arrival tonight, finish preparing the crafty project for the kindergarten party tomorrow, all sorts of completely mundane and Daniel-less stuff.

Comment

Is everybody hard at work or something? Less work! More thunk! Come, be slack with me...

http://members.cox.net/ggode/3x05lc5.jpg
        I'm here, I'm here. I was just...busy decorating my clone for Christmas.

Actually I just got back to my desk and my screensaver was running. And this one caught my eye. Guess I'm in an intense, brooding mood today.

Comment

[CENTER]Is everybody hard at work or something? Less work! More thunk! Come, be slack with me...
          Dangit - I'm trying to find decent thunking material here as well as trying to work and I'm sorry but despite the fact that I am female, I can't do both!

Ah... this will do...!

AWOOGA! AWOOGA! leather alert!! leather alert!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
            I'm here, I'm here. I was just...busy decorating my clone for Christmas.

Actually I just got back to my desk and my screensaver was running. And this one caught my eye. Guess I'm in an intense, brooding mood today.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...LostCity17.jpg
            Ooh...broody is goooood!

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub
              Dangit - I'm trying to find decent thunking material here as well as trying to work and I'm sorry but despite the fact that I am female, I can't do both!

Ah... this will do...!

AWOOGA! AWOOGA! leather alert!! leather alert!!

http://sg1.mythicdesigns.net/shanks/andromeda/2/34.jpg
              Gah!

What is it about his hair, and the leather, and the crazy eyes in that ep that renders me completely useless for twenty minutes?

Comment

Gah!

What is it about his hair, and the leather, and the crazy eyes in that ep that renders me completely useless for twenty minutes?

Gah
                is right! Bub-Bub, that's just...*whew* I'm going for cold drinks...

Comment

Observe the minute change to my siggie!

Many thanks to Jilly's inestimably clever friend Angie.
                  ROFLMAO I tried to give you more green but apparantly I have to "spread it around" a bit more first I wonder if Danny could help me in that department.....

Comment

Y'all know what's on Stargate Monday tonight? Full Circle and COTG parts 1 and 2. Yay! We get Ascended Abydonian Daniel and Abydonian Daniel. That also means Daniel and Sha're, for all you Daniel/Sha're OTPers, like me.

Abydonian Daniel is sooooo cute.

Comment

I do want to make it perfectly clear that Ang DOES exist and is not one of the many voices in my head. I keep trying to talk her into hanging around here but she won't. Ah well.

Comment

Gah!

I put it down to the fact that, despite them being played by the same actor, Remiel is the 'anti-Daniel'. As much as we'd all love to see the SG-1 uniform change from BDUs to black leather in honour of the newest team member, it just won't happen

Yes, we all adore Daniel, the gentleman and scholar that we all know and love but we're also attracted to the 'dark side' version as personfied by Remiel. It's something... primal and dark and just dang... RWOR!!

Was Gabriel as yummy? or was he more like our beloved Daniel?! *thinking* Have to do some research on this... oooo what a hardship!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          ROFLMAO I tried to give you more green but apparantly I have to "spread it around" a bit more first I wonder if Danny could help me in that department.....
                          I hate that. I don't spread mine around enough that I never get to give green when I want to.
                          No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub
                            I put it down to the fact that, despite them being played by the same actor, Remiel is the 'anti-Daniel'. As much as we'd all love to see the SG-1 uniform change from BDUs to black leather in honour of the newest team member, it just won't happen

Yes, we all adore Daniel, the gentleman and scholar that we all know and love but we're also attracted to the 'dark side' version as personfied by Remiel. It's something... primal and dark and just dang... RWOR!!

Was Gabriel as yummy? or was he more like our beloved Daniel?! *thinking* Have to do some research on this... oooo what a hardship!

Gabriel seemed so learned and respectable, and the gobsmacked look on his face when he sets eyes on Rommie the first time...so adorable. And he just went downhill from there! *cackle*

Comment

I came across a new (for me! ) bandana just now!

Ah, gormless Daniel, catching flies, always a sight to behold.
                              Last edited by Frostfox; 20 December 2004, 09:17 AM. Reason: edited for my gormless spelling
                              sigpic

Comment

Another pic that's been feeling neglected.

Comment

Working...
                                X