No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sue I always love to read your editorial comments...

No partic'lar reason for this one...

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway

http://members.cox.net/ggode/4x02tos6.jpg
      Who says you have to have a particular reason for posting a particular picture???

No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

It's Stargate Monday ind THERE'S LOTS OF DANNY! *does happy dance*
        After the season six Shanks drought there's finally reason to celebrate. (That and I get my seasons 3, 4 & 7 DVDs this week!)

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn

After the season six Shanks drought there's finally reason to celebrate. (That and I get my seasons 3, 4 & 7 DVDs this week!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ashdaniel1.jpg
          PARTY TIME!!!
          (though I think Danny is a little nervous about it.)

sigpic

Comment

Observe the minute change to my siggie!

Many thanks to Jilly's inestimably clever friend Angie.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ashdaniel1.jpg
              How you've managed to keep your hands off this long I'll never understand.

Comment

[QUOTE=DJFavorite]Who says you have to have a particular reason for posting a particular picture???

Here's me taking you at your word - an oldie but by 'eck it's a goodie!

Comment

Wah! I don't see it! EDIT nevermind, slow download...

Bub-Bub have you looked at your inbox?

Comment

do we need a reason for a particular pic can't we just sit and stare gaze drool
                    all the above and thanks i have fun when we talk about DA MAN!
                    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

[QUOTE=Bub-bub]
                      Originally posted by DJFavorite
                      Who says you have to have a particular reason for posting a particular picture???

Here's me taking you at your word - an oldie but by 'eck it's a goodie!
                      to bad that cover doesn't accidently fall on the floor

granted could stare at his chest but WANT MORE

ah a girl can dream can't she
                      Sue

sigpic

Comment

How you've managed to keep your hands off this long I'll never understand.

Danny's been wondering too.

Came so close yesterday. Hubby wanted to watch Indy game and I wanted to watch syndicated SG-1 and kiddo was watching a movie on the other TV. Almost opened to watch muscle-y scenes in Orpheus.
                        And S4 is coming in the mail sometime this week, so I didn't have a choice, and with my half of the X-mas check from his 'rents I'll prolly go buy 3 and maybe 5. So technically I only have one season currently in my posession.

Comment

FULL CIRCLE is on tonight WOO HOO and then COTG <part one and two> WOO HOO

daniel in robes in full circle what more can a girl ask for other then FALLEN the beginning of the eps. run it, pause it, zoom it in
                          Sue

sigpic

Comment

Wah! I don't see it! EDIT nevermind, slow download...

Bub-Bub have you looked at your inbox?
                            Whaaa?! Inbox thingee... oh right! Sorry - getting onto Gateworld from home at the weekend was nigh on impossible *rassafrassingservers!*... be right back momentarily....

EDIT - Oh yeah! Oh he'll do very, very nicely! Blingaway - you are a goddess of the 'good' type! I am honoured by your kindess and your magic abilities with image modifications.

How may I, a weird fool with strange tastes, repay you?!
                            Last edited by Bub-bub; 20 December 2004, 07:38 AM. Reason: Need to praise Blingaway for her wonderful work!

Comment

Is everybody hard at work or something? Less work! More thunk! Come, be slack with me...

Comment

Is everybody hard at work or something? Less work! More thunk! Come, be slack with me...

http://members.cox.net/ggode/3x05lc5.jpg
                                Well, between your posts and IM's, I'm not getting a lot of work done. (Though I need to get somthings done this week in preparation for the 1st part of Jan.
                                Company gives us all a holiday between Christmas and NewYears.)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X