Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJFavorite
    Congrats Bling for making 800!!
    (It took you 2 months to do something that took me 8 )
    Look Daniel's happy about it too!
    AWWWWW, I love that cute little Daniel smile.

800 posts, eh? Way to go Bling! I was happy when I made 300. Hee hee.

Dana Jeanne
    Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by blingaway
      Well if that's the case I'm sure Absolute Daniel could help you out. Knowing all as he does, you can have drool stains and content!

http://members.cox.net/ggode/4x17ap11a.jpg
      With the Pants of Power involved, how could I possibly go wrong! mwahahahahahahahah!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        With the Pants of Power involved, how could I possibly go wrong! mwahahahahahahahah!
        That explains why my eyes seem to be stuck on those pants....*gargle*

I love this thread, even if I never get to post anything...while I'm still searching for pics everyone else has already posted a dozen

I'll go nibble happily at my 5th Avenue bar now and have a coffee.....

I was at the German City Con last weekend and saw MS for real...for the first time...drool.....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
        Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
        ~CELLO!~
        ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandra
          That explains why my eyes seem to be stuck on those pants....*gargle*

I love this thread, even if I never get to post anything...while I'm still searching for pics everyone else has already posted a dozen

I'll go nibble happily at my 5th Avenue bar now and have a coffee.....

I was at the German City Con last weekend and saw MS for real...for the first time...drool.....
          *nods sagely* ah, yes, the pants of power have a graviational attraction all their own.... you just can't tear your eyes away from them

Cool! Did you learn any new and interesting tidbits at the German con?? They're all really fun in person aren't they! AT was just the lovliest, nicest person ever

Comment

If somebody doesn't come play with me, I'm going to post every boonie pic I have! I'll do it! I swear I will!!

Blingy, have you been at the cooking sherry again? You seem awfuly adgitated dear.

And people keep giving me rep points for my lovely sigs, I feel like such a fraud!
            sigpic

Comment

good afternoon and evening you beautiful hussies. How goes it today? I of course am enlightened by the sexy man eating pics LOL

Comment

Anyone got anymore Bandana pics? *looks around* I always need a fix.
                Thanks for the Blindfolded Daniel pic, DJF. Oh mama.

It was snowing here earlier in Georgia. Now it's not. So it's pretty cold down South now, but I've got these pics to look at to warm me right up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
                    Congrats Bling for making 800!!
                    (It took you 2 months to do something that took me 8 )
                    Well, I did acknowledge my fate: to succumb to eternal spamnation...

Comment

Auggh! You hussies who've actually seen him live! You say things like this just to wound me, I swear you do. KG posts piccies and gloats! I have GOT to get myself to a con.

This will make me feel better...

Ah. Better now...

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        *nods sagely* ah, yes, the pants of power have a graviational attraction all their own.... you just can't tear your eyes away from them

Cool! Did you learn any new and interesting tidbits at the German con?? They're all really fun in person aren't they! AT was just the lovliest, nicest person ever
                        I'm still digesting everything....I can't remember anything interesting that I hadn't heard before that MS said, and I was quite busy just staring...drool....

~CELLO!~

Comment

I'll try and post one of my really bad pics...I wasn't exactly sitting in the front row...
                          Click me!

~CELLO!~

Comment

I'll try and post one of my really bad pics...I wasn't exactly sitting in the front row...
                            Click me!
                            I wouldn't call that bad at all! I like the caricatures up on that background.

Comment

I wouldn't call that bad at all! I like the caricatures up on that background.
                              I had to downsize it to put it on my webspace, though...

The caricatures were on the entrance tickets as well, they're by Leah Rosenthal, and you could buy them in A4 size to use for the autographs....that's what I did. Colin Cunningham wrote "I LOVE YOU SANDY" on mine, with hundreds of little hearts...that was embarassing....

~CELLO!~

Comment

Originally posted by Frostfox
                                Blingy, have you been at the cooking sherry again? You seem awfuly adgitated dear.

And people keep giving me rep points for my lovely sigs, I feel like such a fraud!

I'll have you know that I 've been at the finest box of wine ever to bear a duck on the front! (Actually it's a photo of the vintner (do they get to be called vintners if they put their wine in boxes?) but if I squint and cock my head seventy-three degrees to the left, he could pass for a duck, I suppose...)

And never you mind about the rep points lovey! I bask in the reflected glory.

Comment

Working...
                                X