Daniel Jackson/Michael Shanks Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateGipsy
    ah let me count the fetishes... eyebrows, eyes, hands, feet, that lovely little part of his neck just under the ear...
    chest, arms, legs, his voice, the loverly hairstyles

have we missed anything

thought i would finish off the rest of him since you had a good start lol
    Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

Comment

[QUOTE=GateGipsy]ah let me count the fetishes... eyebrows, eyes, hands, feet, that lovely little part of his neck just under the ear...[QUOTE]

Originally posted by Suebsg9
      chest, arms, legs, his voice, the loverly hairstyles

have we missed anything

thought i would finish off the rest of him since you had a good start lol
      You forgot smile (mouth), tush....
      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite
        You forgot smile (mouth), tush....
        ah thanks for adding didn't realize i missed some very important things

anything else???
        Sue

sigpic

Comment

unfortunately i was one of those who fell for him right away in season 2 'serpents lair' but agree that MS has certainly taken the character in so many diff directions that you can't see anyone playing the character anymore then him!

good grief i hope that makes sense
          yep, serpents lair was what did it for me 'i'll kill you'..ohh shivers, then so gentle later on when he's talking to the host. as for the movie..well, i wasn't that keen on the movie, except for james spader as daniel, but it was the character i liked, rather than the actor....so i was ok with it being michael (doubly okay once i saw him!). and i didn't start to thunk untl about halfway through season one, when all thoughts of movie daniel had been wiped from my mind
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
            yep, serpents lair was what did it for me 'i'll kill you'..ohh shivers, then so gentle later on when he's talking to the host. as for the movie..well, i wasn't that keen on the movie, except for james spader as daniel, but it was the character i liked, rather than the actor....so i was ok with it being michael (doubly okay once i saw him!). and i didn't start to thunk untl about halfway through season one, when all thoughts of movie daniel had been wiped from my mind
            i had never seen the movie so i started fresh with 'serpents lair' and i had no idea what i was watching but it had me hook line and sinker! i didn't know who these 4 people where that made a team! and when daniel got shot and jack came out it was like ok now i gotta see if he makes it or not! after that it was find out about michael what i can and may i say the rest is history
            Sue

sigpic

Comment

ya know, speaking of eye brows.....
              does anyone one remember the cute eyebrow thing he did in WoO when he was telling sam "He read your report?"

-if i could find a pic i would show you. It was too adorable
              Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
              -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
                does anyone one remember the cute eyebrow thing he did in WoO when he was telling sam "He read your report?"

yes i do. spared time from my shipping to thunk over daniel. sort of 'hey, what's jack going to do with this time loop..oohh, wait, daniel..do that again....wait, was i, oh yes, shipping...damn, daniel's cute'.

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo

is this the pic you are talking about:

Sue

sigpic

Comment

highly recommend if you can watch 'day of judgement' get yourself a copy somehow its great cause CJ is in it and so is JR BOURNE

and great fight sequence with CJ AND MS characters
                    Was this some sort of Stargate reunion they had going on, what with all three of them in the same episode?
                    Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Seems like it, doesn't it!?!
                      DJ
                      Click here for the latest news on Michael Shanks

Michael Shanks Online

Daniel Fanfic Archive ~ My SG-1 Scribbles ~ My Pros Scribbles

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                        Was this some sort of Stargate reunion they had going on, what with all three of them in the same episode?
                        yea but jr's character dealt with tyr!

where MS AND CJ where in some scenes together which was great

but yea nice little reunion between the stargate actors
                        Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                          ah, I have thought of a new name for Daniel - but I suspect that someone is going to tell me that it already exists? How about Eyebrows of Mass Distraction? (no, I do NOT have an eyebrow fetish! Well, maybe just a little one...).
                          LOL!!!!!!!! Everything about Daniel distracts me. : )
                          sigpic
                          Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

It wouldn't kill MS to get his eyebrows plucked a bit. So does Claudia Black. Sorry, off topic.

He also had his side burns too long in some of the eps. Meridian was one I believe.

Do they make sure MS is clean shaven most of the time? I love Unshaven Daniel (Beneath the Surface). We need much more of that, don't we ladies?

Lisa Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle
                              It wouldn't kill MS to get his eyebrows plucked a bit. So does Claudia Black. Sorry, off topic.

He also had his side burns too long in some of the eps. Meridian was one I believe.

Do they make sure MS is clean shaven most of the time? I love Unshaven Daniel (Beneath the Surface). We need much more of that, don't we ladies?

Lisa Michelle
                              like the thick eyebrows

and the sideburns were out of control at end of season 5 but they seem to be cut shorter these days but sideburns and thick brows are like trademark on him these days

mmmm MS looking scruffy yum and yum but like him clean shaven also
                              Sue

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LMichelle

Lisa Michelle
                                well, i pluck mine, but i'm a girl. no, i wouldn't want them plucked, i like them just the way theyare. plucked eyebrows would be too pretty, and i don't like 'pretty' men (like brad pitt...yuck). but i could go with unshaven daniel..i sorta liked that look. i also like daniel in tight black t-shirts...he's always looked good in those, right from Enemy Mine

Comment

Working...
                                X